033. (narration)

"so you're mina. hi. and yes we're kidnapping you." park jihoon told me as we've arrived in a dark room.

right after my sudden scream show, luckily their performance continued and the audience acted as if nothing happened. as if a weirdo hasn't showed up suddenly screaming.

but daniel saw me. and he kept his eyes on me the whole performance, his lips stretched into a wide grin also. i can't help but adore him from afar as well.

when the performance ended and as wanna one said their goodbyes, the crowd slowly lessened as they went out. wanna one disappeared backstage. i was a bit sad, i was only here for twenty minutes and i didn't even get to talk to daniel.

i was about to leave the venue as well when all of a sudden, three figures in all black dragged me to the room where i am now.

and the first to talk and take off his face mask was jihoon.

"i only visited to see daniel personally please don't kill me!" i pleaded, going down on my knees and raised my hands up in apology.

right behind me, i heard girls chuckling. okay, why are there girls?

i slowly looked behind me and saw two girls, probably younger than me. they obviously knew each other as they sat close together, one grinning at me enthusiastically and one who only had her eyes on the tall guy in all black.

"we're not here to kill you, we're too young to go to jail." said the other one, and i was taken aback as he revealed himself. "yes good."

bae jinyoung. my jaw dropped. so probably that tall tower right beside him is-

"what's up guys, it's guanlin. nice to see you here." he grinned his gummy smile, giving a wink to the girl with the long black hair. the girl blushed but rolled her eyes.

"are you going to sell our bodies?" i asked as i looked at us girls. we're all surprisingly good looking (got to praise myself because why not).

"what even-" jihoon scoffed, crossing his arms. "no. we just don't want jisung hyung to catch us talking to, uh, people not part of our family or from the management."

i tilted my head to the side. so the girls behind me had talked to them? as far as i know, only eonnie and i had gotten their numbers. with eonnie having special access through her skills, of course.

it made me frown in thought that she couldn't make it here. probably one of the reason for the cold aura surrounding jihoon.

i was about to talk to jihoon about eonnie when all of a sudden, lights literally streamed into the room. another black figure came in, and when the light shone on his face, i saw my angel walking towards me.

i can't help but grin like a kid in a candy store.

"dadniel." i muttered shyly. daniel chuckled and shook his head.

"my dearest byuntae, you've made it here. quite an entrance, must i say." he said, walking so close towards me we only had a few inches away from our bodies. to add to my death, he winked at me.

"please keep this rated pg." guanlin said from behind. him and the black-haired girl chuckled.

"i'm sorry for being late, i didn't have my phone and it was all of a sudden, you know?" i said shyly, looking down as i knotted my fingers together. "and hey, you're so unfair. what's with all those sudden cheesiness, eo?"

daniel smiled cutely, his eyes disappearing as he grinned. his bunny teeth even showed. "those were all the things i couldn't say. when i thought you weren't coming, it made me so sad that i let go of all my inhibitions just to make you come. just for me to see you. just for me to do this."

"this?" before i could ask more, daniel pulled me in a tight hug. he was a lot larger than me, so he enveloped my body in his arms perfectly.

i might have squeaked like a dying mouse at his touch and the smell of him. he's so fragrant, i suddenly felt intoxicated. i raised my arms to wrap it around him as well. he was so warm and cuddly.

i wanted to stay in this position forever.