FIVE - YOU BELONG TO ME. (CONT.)

STEPHEN GARRETT

I scrunched my face up, "BELONG TO YOU?!" I chuckled, "Donald, I don't know what type of games you playing but you better stop and get the fuck out of my apartment now!" I said sternly, but quietly so I wouldn't wake Dana

"Oh, so now you all big and bold, huh?" he asked rhetorically as he smirked, "I had you shook last time I seen you, stuttering and shit. And cumming and moaning." he added, smirking as he recalled the last encounter we had with each other.

I straight faced him, "Donald," I started calmly, "It's one in the morning and I'm tired. I know you a vampire and shit, but normal people like me usually go to sleep by this time." I stated smartly, glaring at him.

"Well you should know that I'm not normal." Donald replied.

"Look," I sighed, "I'm not about to go back and forth with you. I know you not here to kill me so-"

"Wait," he started, "What makes you think I'm not going to kill you?" he asked, raising his eyebrows and tilting his head to the side. Smiling creepily, he slowly walked closer towards me. I backed up into the slightly cracked door until it was all the way closed and he was standing directly in front of me with his chest pressed against mine. I gasped, feeling his friend against my leg as his heavy breathing tickled the side of my neck.

His hands freely roamed around my body as I harshly bit down on my bottom lip to conceal the moans that were stuck in the back of my throat, "Answer me." he growled in my ear, pinching my nipple as he palmed me through my pajama pants.

"I-I-" I stammered, panting heavily as I rested my head against the door with my eyes closed, my mouth agape, and my eyebrows furrowed. He yanked on my pajama pants until they fell to my ankles, exposing my dick. Donald looked up at me with his eyes brows raised as a smirked slowly formed on his face, discovering that I wasn't wearing any underwear. I smirked while resting my head against the door, knowing that he was probably doing the same right now.

Suddenly, I felt his hand hand wrap around my dick. My eyes shot open as I gasped in response, grabbing at his hand. He slipped out of my grip, continuing to work his hand up and down my dick. "Wait, you-you can't do this. We c-can't do this." I moaned, finally coming to my senses as I tried to fight his touch.

How does something so wrong feel so right?

"Do what?" he whispered against my skin, attacking my neck with bites, and rough, sloppy kisses that would definitely leave a mark.

"Mmm. . .f-fuck Donald," I whimpered, becoming a moaning and stuttering mess, "St-OOOOP acting like you don't know what I'm talking about!" I snapped angrily-or at least tried to but it came out more as a high pitched moan due to Donald sucking on my neck and rapidly jerking my dick at the same time.