Heartbroken

Rey collapsed just as the door shut. Sprawled on the metal grates of the Millennium Falcon, one could hear the speedy thud of her heartbeat. She was in the pilot's cockpit, while everyone else was gathered in the central room.
Again. Again. Again. She felt the punches soar in her chest. Her throat dried, but her eyes became damp.
She was a liar, a dirty scavenger.
The moment just replayed over and over again in her head.
"He's gone, isn't he," whispered Leia "Ben's not my son anymore, right? I know you have seen him. I feel it. He hurt you too."
"Yes."
Rey had said this without any hesitation.  Not a moment. She let Leia believe that her only son was dead, but that was not what she really meant. He had hurt her.
         Though she knew the truth, Rey wondered if anyone had told this to her parents. Drunken or not. Dead or not. Maybe they didn't sell her for drinking money.   Maybe she was stolen.
        But this was also a lie.  Nobodies often lie to themselves. She lied about her parents. She lied about Ben's future. She lied about his past. But worst of all, she lied about how she felt about him.
       Another spasm-like sob ricocheted through her body. Her breath caught, jagged and worn.
       "Rey?"
       Rey spun her face towards the intruder.
       "Oh, it's just you, Finn" she breathed, relieved.
        "Are you okay?" He knelt and wiped the tears from her eyes with the soft pads of his thumbs.
        "W-
         "Wait, don't say a word.  People don't go off to cry alone if they're okay," he spoke into her chest as he smothered her in a warm hug.
         "I really don't want to talk about it."
          Standing up once more and bringing her with him, Finn wiped the remainder of her tears and flattened her smushed hair.
        Rey's throat became a little less tight.
        "Good, because Leia wants you, and there's a lot to be done in this galaxy."
        "Has Rose woken up yet?" She asked.
         Finn smiled, but it didn't reach his eyes.
         "Yes, and she wants to say thank you. They all do."
Just as she stepped from the cockpit, Rey could have sworn she saw something, maybe nothing, move behind her, but she looked back and saw nothing. It was probably just a trick of the light.