Authors Note

Well, that was the end of the First Book :) I hope you liked it.

As for the story itself, eating disorders (particularly Anorexia Nervosa) is something I struggle with on a daily basis. Even though my weight is now considered 'healthy', I fight a eternal battle in my head everyday; and when I say everyday, I mean it.

If you know anyone suffering from or are suffering yourself with any sort of mental vice, please don't be afraid to speak out. The more you keep something a secret, the more power it has over you!

Just a reminder: this story was fanFiction meaning it is not real. :) Thanks for giving my story a chance. I'm new to this.

Much love.

P.S There is a sequel that is much darker than this one. It is called "Above the Crimson Sky."

UPDATE

I just wanted to give a shoutout to all my lovely readers. I don't know how this happened or even what the criteria is to have a story ranked, but as of 5/13/2018, Beneath the Midnight Sky is #13 in the anorexianervosa category; Above the Crimson Sky is #14, and Underneath the Tainted Sky is #15.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this series because it touches on a lot of subjects such as anorexia, selfharm, and drug use, and codependency. I know it sounds like a lot, and sometimes it is, but every character had their own journey.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I appreciate it so much and thank you!  

P.S. I made these private because people thought the sequel was too sad lol

I do have another story about anorexia if you'd like to read it. "Wilted Flowers."