In Trouble?

3rd POV
Umbridge hit the floor with a very unhealthy crack.
But nobody cared. A few teachers including Snape, McGonagall, Flitwick, and surprisingly Dumbledore started smiling. All of the Inquistoral Squad except Draco took Umbridge to Madame Pomphrey. And the rest of the students started smiling seeing Umbridge get what she deserved.
Fred and George put Harry on their shoulders and started cheering out loud.
A few students, the only ones with common sense, walked out because they felt it was disrespectful to openly celebrate.
"Attention please, we are being very disrespectful. A ni- A swe- A woman just could have possibly been injured quite severely! Everyone in this hall will have detention! I see you! Don't try to leave Parkinson!" McGonagall shouted.
"Potter, Malfoy, Granger, Weasley, Lovegood, and Longbottom, Dumbledore's office, now." Snape sneered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What you did was very irresponsible! She could have died! Now I know that you can't get in trouble because of the law of magical creatures and their mates, but you will get punished, not severely but still enough to teach you a lesson. Harry will do two nights of detention with Hagrid." McGonagall explained.
"So why are we all here?" Neville asked.
"You are all needed to do something for Dumbledore." Snape commented.
As if on cue Dumbledore stepped out of his private office and into the main office. His robes swaying, but not swooshing like Snape or Draco's.
"I need all of you to break into the ministry," Dumbledore said curtly.
"Wha-?"
"Why?"
"How?"
"For what reason?"
"Really?"
"What?"
"You need to retrieve something from the department of Mysteries. It is a weapon that Voldermort can win this war with. It's a small glass ball, with glowing silver mist inside. It will be on shelves with thousands of others. But only Harry can get it, anyone else who tries will die. It should have Harry's name on its label." Dumbledore explained rapidly.
"Now go." He pushed them out of his office and there were 7 thresterals in the hall.
"Um what the Quiznak was that?"
A/n I'm sorry bit I had to make a Voltron Reference. Klance. Look it up. Watch the show. Netflix.
"I don't know, but I hope thresterals know where to go." Luna said.
"What do you guys mean?" Ron asked.
"Are there thresterals here?" Hermione questioned.
"Threste- whats?" Draco asked.
"Thresterals, people think they are bad luck because only people who have seen death can see them, but they are harmless." Harry explained.
"Uhhhh how can you se- Oh ya, Cedric..." Ron turned toward Harry.
Hermione punched Ron's arm.
"Let's go already." Harry muttered.

~Time Skip cuz the author is to lazy to write the whole scene and just watched the 5th movie again and can't handle writing out that Sirius dies. Not in this book tho!~

"So the prophecy broke?"
"It got smashed my lord."
"You mean you failed to keep it safe Lucius!"
"My Lord I-"
"Crucio! When are you going to learn that I'm ALWAYS right?"
"I forgot my Lord. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."
"It better not."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Professor we're so sorry it broke!" Hermione said.
"It's ok Hermione, it doesn't matter. But can I speak to Draco and Harry alone please?" Dumbledore asked.
Everyone nodded and left the room except for Draco and Harry. They stood there awkwardly, heads down, hands intertwined.
"You have no need to be nervous." Dumbledore chuckled.
Harry's head snapped up, as did Draco's.
"We don't?" Harry asked sheepishly.
"You are not in trouble, I just want to ask if you heard the prophecy." Dumbledore explained lightly.
"It was just something about how if Voldermort is alive then I cannot be, vice versa." Harry frowned.
"Yes, and how he is the only one you can kill you, while you are the only one who can kill him." Dumbledore inquired.
"Yes." Harry sniffles.
"I just, I don't want to be linked to him. Whenever we meet he said I could be like him. I see so many similar things from his past and my present! I don't want to end up like him but all I see is how much I am like him! How evil I really am!" By the end of his rant Harry was sobbing on his knees.
"You are like him in many ways. But you focus on how you are similar, look at how you are not. You could have chosen to help him in first year, yet you killed his body instead. In second year you could have helped him, but you destroyed his diary instead. Harry you may be like him but you choose your path. And so far you have chosen the good path, the light path." Dumbledore reassured.
"O-ok. Thank you Dumbledore." Harry sniffles. He walked out hold hands with Draco.
They went up to their dorm and relaxed, cuddling while falling asleep. The thing that shocked Draco the most though, was that he was the little spoon! How absurd! Draco- bleeding- Malfoy! THE LITTLE SPOON!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
836 words of story total!
And "his father shall hear about this!" 😂.
Probably not the best Idea...
Anyway I hope you enjoyed the story!
BUH-BYE!!!