please read

Ok I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I just got braces and started doing track so I've been kinda busy.

But I'm afraid. Because I just rewatched the while HP series and when they showed Fred's death scene I started laughing maniacally with tears pouring down my face. I think in going crazy. Cuz Fred is senpai. Fred is my senpai at least.

Don't. Touch. Him.

He. Is. Mine.

Senpai. Is. Mine.

Ill. Fight. You. For. Him.

Lets. Go.

Catch. These. Hands.

Jk, but seriously don't touch my bae.

Anyways, I might be going insane. But I figured out what I'm gonna do with this story and I want votes on how it gonna go.

I'm going to resolve the Evil Umbridge plot then

1. Voldemort will come fight Harry, Harry will win. And then realising how much danger they are both in, Draco will propose right there. There will be a big wedding scene and everything.

2. Voldemort fights Harry and Harry loses. Draco spends years going insane with grief despite all of Harry's family and friends help. The story ends with Draco making an extreme act of insanity (dat parts secret)

3. Voldemort agrees to leave Harry be and put up a peace treaty under one condition. Harry has to never use magic again. Harry being the brave stupid Gryffindor, agrees for the greater good. Then Voldermort levitate a big chunk of rubble over a restrained Draco and Harry is forced to use magic to save him, breaking the treaty. They end up killing Voldemort and living happily ever after.

4. Do them all. It separate chapters for you to choose which you want to read. Or all of them. Idc.

Please vote. I need the help.

BUH-BYE!!!