Confusion

Draco POV
I felt super bad, I mean... Harry thinks all those terrible things about himself. That stuff isn't true! He's not going to end up like Voldermort, I mean, sure, they are similar but STILL! He won't end up bad.
Harry's arms tightened around me. And he started whimpering. I turned toward Harry with slight difficulty.
"Harry? Harry. Harry!" I said while shaking my love.
This just made Harry struggle even more.
"No! No please- not him- No! No! No! Please! Anyone- but- him!" Harry cried.
"HARRY!" I shouted.
Harry jumped, finally waking up. His eyes landed on me, and he immediately hugged him tightly.
"Oh my god! Draco! Are you Okay? You're safe right?" Harry rambled.
I nodded, cuddling into Harry.
"Can we go see Ron and Hermione?" Harry whispered.
"Absolutely love. C'mon, let's go." I said, helping him up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we made it to the Gryffindor common room Harry froze.
"I-i don't remember the password." Harry whispered.
Then he broke down in tears!
"Harry! Please calm down! It's ok..." Draco cooed.
"No! Draco I'm a freak! I'm a worthless stupid freak who can't even remember a stupid password!" Harry shrieked.
"DO NOT EVER SAY THAT STUFF ABOUT YOURSELF!!!! YOU ARE NOT WORTHLESS!!! YOU ARE AMAZING, AND I WOULD SACRIFICE MYSELF FOR YOU OF I HAD TO!!!" I shouted, tears streaming down my face.
Harry's cries muffled by my nightshirt, slowly got quieter, until he was just sniffling.
"My Lord what happened?! Mr.Malfoy? What's wrong with Harry?" Professer McGonagall asked, looking like she just woke up.
"Hem hem! I think they were breaking the rules!" Umbridge squeaked.
"You think after just barely getting out of the hospital wing she would be less of a brat!" I muttered.
"Let's see... out after curfew, making a ruckus, PDA. You two are breaking all the rules aren't you?" She smiled grimly.
"Leave them alone, I assure you I gave them permission to be out late, because of Harry's species." McGonagall said, looking at Harry  smiling.
"He doesn't even know the password. Detention, both of you, all week." Umbridge squeaked.
"That's not fair!" I cried.
"Boo hoo!" Umbridge squeaked.
"Actually they cannot join you in detention all week because they have detention with me." McGonagall said.
"What?!" Harry cried.
"You know what you did in my class!" McGonagall said, then winked.
"Oh, Hmph!" Harry crossed his arms faking anger.
"Then I guess you will have two weeks of detention in  row! Wow, such bad children." Umbridge squeakily laughed.
"What? That's not fair!" I growled.
"Just leave it my love."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harry POV
We were all sitting at the  Gryffindor table for breakfast. Draco tried to eat his green apple, but was unable to break the skin with his teeth, as he was exhausted. I kissed his cheek as he sat down.
"Okay that's it!" Ron yells, slamming his hand on the table.
Everyone jumped.
"What's wrong Ron?" Hermione questioned.
"This! That! Them!" Ron shouted, pointing towards Draco and I.
"What do you mean?" I say standing up slowly.
"I mean Homosexuality is wrong! Being gay is bad! That's what Mum has always told me!" Ron screamed.
"He's right." Ginny said walking over. "I hate you two together. Harry belongs to me, and Draco belongs in a hole he can't climb out of."
"I'd say where you belong too but I'm trying to keep this story PG." Draco hissed.
"You guys are disgusting." Ron said, "Stupefy!"
"Leave Harry alone if you know what's good for you!" Ginny said as the stupefy hit Draco. Another spell hit me to disable me.
"And don't touch us, talk to us, or think of us." Ron said.
"Well you can do all that with and to me Harry!" Ginny smiled.
They walked out of the great hall.
"What was that?" I cried.
I started bawling as Draco hugged him. He was reneverated by Hermione.
"A-are we r-really t-that b-b-bad?" I sobbed.
"No love. They are the bad ones." Draco cooed, rubbing my back. "They are."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
674 words of story
So what was up with Ron and Ginny. I'm not saying anything but maybe a certain professer did something they shouldn't of.
Sorry it took so long to update I did say I sucked at writing these though. Anyways I'm sorry for the short chapter and long wait. Hope you enjoyed!
BUH-BYE!!!