Discovery

Draco, Harry, Hermione, Neville, Pansy, and Blaise were laying on a hill looking at the sky. Like they were in one of those cliche muggle  lesson learning stories, in a circle with their heads in the middle and bodies straight out.
"The sky is really pretty." Neville commented, breaking the silence.
"I can think of a lot of pretty things." Blaise said, his face flushing.
"Well I'm laying right next to one then!" Draco said, pointing at Harry.
"Awww... you guys are so cute!" Pansy cried.
Just then they heard three pairs of feet approaching, and all glanced over. What they saw made then all grimace.
"Hem hem! Sorry if I'm interrupting your little... whatever this is... but I've heard reports of personal disturbance and I've come to fix the problem." Umbridge squeaked.
"Yea! It's a very disgusting problem." Ginny smirked.
"Fix it Professor!" Ron smiled.
"As part of The High Inquisitors empire I have created a new rule! No PDA is allowed anywhere on Hogwarts grounds! You may only touch each other when you are alone." Umbridge squeaked happily.
Draco took Harry's hand.
"Well, no more goodbye kisses I guess." Draco cooed.
"Oh well.... only in private!" Harry giggled.
Umbridge's foot pushed their hands apart.
"No PDA!" She cried squeakily.
"What?! They can't even hold hands?" Pansy cried. "But my OTP!!"
"OTP? What is a-  you know what I don't care! No PDA. That means no touching whatsoever." Umbridge squeaked, like she was proud of her poor life decions.
"That's stup-"
"Harry stop! It's Ok! We'll be fine!"  Draco cut him off.
"Bu- wha- huh?!" Harry stuttered.
"1, you're cute when you stutter like that. 2, it's fine. Besides, Umbridge can't always keep an eye on us" Draco winked.
"I'm still here you know!" Umbridge squeakily yelled.
"Huh? Did you guys hear some thing?" Blaise asked kissing Neville's cheek.
"Nope. Are you hearing things my love?" Neville replied.
"Maybe a little." Blaise chuckled.
"ALL THE OTPS!!!!!" Pansy fangirled.
"Stop creating PDA!" Umbridge squeakily cried.
Just then Seamus and Dean walked up holding hands. They sat down next to the circle completely ignoring Umbridge.
"I'm done here with you ungrateful little brats." Umbridge squeakily stomped off with Ron and Ginny in tow.
But as they were walking away Ron shot Harry a pleading look.
Wait what? Why would Ron look at me like that? I thought he didn't like me anymore? Harry thought. Maybe the homophobic Ron that is walking away isn't our Ron at all. What did Umbridge do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
420 words of story total.
I know I promised at least 900 but this chapter took at lease 5 months to write. This is my first year on middle school and the Drama and Homework and Classes were weighing down on me. But now I'm ok and hopefully gonna start writing more often again. Also I'm so sorry for the wait, it wasn't meant to be this long. Anyways I need ideas cuz the next chapter is gonna be the wrap up of Umbridge's rein on Hogwarts.
Hope you enjoyed!
BUH-BYE!!!