What The Heck?

Harry POV
We were all sitting in the ROR, around a huge round table I asked for. By we I mean Neville, Blaise, Draco, Hermione, Pansy, and Luna.
"What are we here for Harry?" Neville asked, his fingers intertwined with Blaise's.
"To talk about how Umbridge is controlling Ron." Luna said, messing with her fingers.
"Um, how did you know that Luna?" I asked.
"Because I seen it to, Ron's eyes momentarily pleading for help. I've seen it." She replied.
"Do any of us know how she's controlling him?" Pansy asked.
"Well Ron is not being completely controled seeing as he can still show sign of needing help. So it's either a sloppy Imperious, or a potion." Hermione explained quickly.
"Would Umbridge really dare to use an unforgiviable on students though?" Draco asked.
"I think so. I mean, she already uses blood quills on us." Blaise muttered.
"So she's using Imperious. The only problem we have now is how do we break the curse?" Draco pointed out.
"Maybe we could be of service with that!" Two familiar voices rang out from nowhere.

Everyone looked around in confusion, wondering where those voices came from. All of a sudden, with a bang, the Weasley twins dropped from the roof onto the table.
"We have the perfect idea!" Said Fred.
"But we require trust-" continued George.
"And 5 galleons!" Finished Fred.

"What's your idea?" Asked Neville, who was the first to recover from the shock.
"Well, we can't tell you." Fred sighed.
"That's why we need trust." Smirked George.
"And why do you need galleons?" Pansy asked.
"Service fees!" They said simultaneously.
"Fine." I frowned, pushing 5 galleons towards them.
George made an up gesture with his hands, smirking at me.
I grimaced and pushed 5 more up.

"Thank you! We will be on our way now!" Said Fred, scooping up the galleons.
"Give us one week." Finished George.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One week later.
The entire group (Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Harry, Hermione, Neville, and Luna) was sitting at the creature table when Umbridge walked over.
"Ms.Lovegood, Ms.Granger, why are you sitting at the freak table?" She squeakily snickered.
"You mean, my mortal enemy's table?!"
Out of nowhere Voldemort strode in Fred and George at his side.
"Do not hurt him. Because he is mine to hurt! Brat. Avada Kedavra!!!"
And Umbridge dropped dead.
"What are you doing here? Why? What? I'm afraid." Harry whispered.
"Well....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
404 words.
That's all I'll publish until the votes of the last A/N come in. If you didn't vote please do.
Hope you enjoyed this short crabby chapter.
Luv ya!
BUH-BYE!!!