MY CURE

Italic - inner monologuebold - past

bold - past

Chapter twenty-three - MY CURE

Two and a half years later (February 26, 2012)

No album since 2007, Justin Timberlake had been busy helping other artists and acting. He'd been a popular guest on the TV Show, Saturday Night Live. Also working on movies such as, The Social Network, Bad Teacher with his ex-girlfriend Cameron, Friends with Benefits and In Time. He was thinking about working on another movie with Clint Eastwood but it wasn't certain yet. He had also been dating other women. One of them being Jessica Biel.

As for Beyoncé; She recently came out with an album titled 4. She hadn't been doing much acting. Her last movie was Obsessed and that was before she broke up with Justin. She was also seeing someone and he was none other than the famous Hov. Better known as Jay-Z.

Video Music Awards - Later that evening around 10PM

Justin sat in his assigned seat with his mother who he took with him to events occasionally. The last girlfriend he was seen at award shows was Britney since him and Beyoncé never went public. "I love that dress." Lynn pointed out. At the time, Rashida Jones was up onstage with Andy Samberg. Andy happened to be the guy he always collaborated with on Saturday Night Live.

Another twenty minutes into the show, Beyoncé went up onstage to accept an award on behalf of the editors who were involved in her Countdown video. Justin had been seeing a lot of her that night at the show. The first time he saw her, she was with Jay-Z and they were sitting in their seats conversing with other celebrities. The other few times were onscreen. She'd been nominated for a few awards. Now he was seeing her again but accepting an award.

"...thank you." The audience cheered as she walked off stage.

He truly did miss her.

After the show, Justin decided to hit up the after party with a few friends and bodyguard. "I'm at the club!!" He sat at the bar talking over the phone with Jessica. He was practically screaming because of the loud music blasting in his ear. "You are?" He quickly looked around the club for her. "How did you know I was here?" His eyes landed on a woman standing at the end of the bar. A smile slowly formed upon his lips. "Ahaha." She ended the call while approaching him.

"Hey." He stood to his feet, embracing her in a hug.

"This is a surprise." He spoke in her ear before pulling away. "What are you doing here? I thought you were in Cali."

"I was. You said you wouldn't be back for another few weeks so I decided to fly out. You told me where the party was after the show, remember?" She took a seat at the bar.

"Want anything?" He asked while taking his seat.

"I'll have some tequila."

"That's my girl. Aha."