WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD

Italic - inner monologuebold - pastbold italic - dream

bold - past
bold italic - dream

Chapter thirty-nine - WELCOME TO PARENTHOOD

The following morning (May 15, 2016) - 8:40am

"And can you believe it?" Beyoncé wandered the kitchen holding Jonathan in her arms while patting his back in the process of burping him after a feeding. Solange stood in front of the stove scrambling eggs with cheese. "I was SO ready for it. I even went to Victoria's Secret and bought a cute lil' sexy lingerie to surprise him with and that nigga tells me not tonight. Seriously?" She was obviously still pissed about the previous night and now she was venting to Solange like the usual. If it wasn't her sister, it was either her step-mother or mother. "I wanna...I could kill him, Solo."

"You know how men can be. Especially Justin. He's a big baby."

"He was too busy whacking off to those ugly fat women he calls thick. Ain't no god damn thick to me. Fat, yes! Cellulite, big booty ass Aunt Jemima looking trick." She knew her sister was fire hot. She only spoke like this when she was and it was hilarious. Beyoncé hardly ever gotten this heated but when she did it was like watching a comedy show. She was serious as a heart attack but never realized how comedic it was. "If I see his tired ass I'm gonna..."

"Good morning." She knew that voice. She was too pissed to even look in his direction.

"Morning, Justin. You hungry?" Solange spoke up.

"Uhhh no thank you." He glanced at Beyoncé who stood against the counter with the baby. "I was actually on my way out. Studio day." He quickly grabbed a bottle water from the fridge and made his way out. No kiss or eye contact with her. It was obvious he was afraid to even initiate a conversation. Just the coward he was.

"Better leave." She mumbled. "Sorry ass."

"Bee, maybe he was really tired."

"Solo..." She lowered her eyes at her. "If you knew him like I did you would know he's full of shit. He never says no. I don't know what his issue is. I mean, if you saw how he was. What we went through during this pregnancy, you'd feel the same way I do. It's just not right. Something's off."

"So what? You think he's fucking someone else?"

"He better not be. I will make him wish he never cheated on me."

Hours had passed and Justin was still in the studio with Timbaland and J.Harmon. The three of them were working on some upcoming tracks for an album in the works. His last album was The 20/20 Experience three years earlier so he was overdue for some new music. "Check it out. Let me love you love you until you can't take it anymore. Baby girl, I'll turn you out. I wanna give you somethin' somethin' to talk about. To your girlfriends, baby girl I'll turn you out." Justin free styled during a little break after recording two tracks.