Chapter 11- Eyes of Hope...

HELLO AGAIN!!! FROM WHEN I'M WRITING THIS I JUST HIT 200 READS ON THIS BOOK!!! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READS THIS AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO ENJOY IT... COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED... AND...DON'T KILL ME PLEASE --EVIL STARFISH HAS LEFT TO HIDE FROM THE READERS--

~~~~~~~

THE DOCTOR'S P.O.V.

I followed Cita through the halls of the TARDIS. My mind was buzzing with thoughts and possibilities. 

Did Cita hate herself that much?

Did she take blame for the Time War?

Or was she just emotionally broken inside?

Much to my surprise Cita and I ended up in the console room. Cita walked over to the phone and called someone. I was very curious to see who she was calling, but the TARDIS blocked me from seeing.

Of course, when my long lost lover comes back the TARDIS will side with her.

I could pick up some of Cita's conversation from where I was standing over the console and it made no sense at all. One minute she would be bitching at the person and the next, she would be smiling and laughing.

So basically for her, that phone call must be a roller-coaster.

CITA'S P.O.V.

Oh why do I have to call him. I mean, he did just die from my perspective. From his perspective he probably hasn't heard from me for a while. The phone rang a few times and then The Master answered.

"So, considering the Doctor and I pretty much hate each other and I'm getting a call from the TARDIS, I can guess that this would be Cita calling me for the first time since I died."

I replied, "Well, time travel is a bitch, so how do you know the Doctor hates you." I spoke at a whisper, trying not to let the Doctor hear our conversation, but the Master didn't get it.

"Why are you whispering?" This guy can be really stupid sometimes.

 "As you said, I'm in the TARDIS. I don't want the Doctor to know that I still have contact with you considering you're supposed to be dead."

"Ah well, you do have a point-" I interrupted.

"Would I be calling you if I didn't have a point? No, I wouldn't." Yeah, not in a very good mood.

"OK, OK, calm it down. So, what is your point of calling me. Cause I'm kind of...busy right now."

Yeah, that sounded so innocent.

"Right, so I have the feeling you're taking over the world in some time, but I'm gonna ignore knowing that and get to my point. So, do you think, someday, the three of us, and you know who I'm talking about, could meet up and j-."

What is with him and interrupting?

"He he, no. Not happening. You two can go and do whatever, but I'm not gonna be there. Oh, and if he breaks your heart, I am going to kill him."

Snark mode activated.

"Yeah, cause that worked out so well last time you tried. Anyway," I looked towards the Doctor to make sure he wasn't listening.

Of course he's messing with the TARDIS instead of trying to figure out what I'm talking about.

I continued at a whisper.

"And I didn't say we were gonna go at it, or even date at that matter. I was just thinking that I could possibly travel with him for a while."

The Master sighed and replied not so happily. "Look Cita, you know the possibilities if you travel with him. Now, I'm sure it could of changed, but it's still dangerous."

"I am 908 years old, I can take care of myself. And if something goes wrong, I can just disappear again. Even though I really don't want to do that."

"Look Cita, uh, I have a situation to deal with. So, just make a smart decision. Follow your gut, not your heart. Your heart has grown soft over the years."

Oh, he did not just go there.

"I am not soft! I could kick your ass any day!" At this I saw the Doctor look up at me from the corner of my eye.

"Haha, it would be close...listen Cita I really have to handle something so...Bye!!!"

"No!"

But he had already hung up. I put the phone down and looked up at the Doctor. He, of course, started again with the questions.

"So, who was that."

I sighed. "Just some asshole who is too busy to help me with something. But, no matter. I can do it myself."

Here it comes. I've been dreading this happening for 800 years, and now it finally is.

"Huh...Anyway so," he pulled the wrong lever on the console and the TARDIS shook.

This caused me to laugh. He never did pass his flying test. Nick taught us how to fly a TARDIS when we were 8, and Theta was always the one who piloted it. Now he can barely fly it without crashing.

Ha! That's what he gets for never letting me fly the TARDIS when we were younger.

"Yeah," he continued. "So, I was wondering, since we are both completely different people and we haven't been on an adventure together for a while, you might fancy an adventure."

I looked into his eyes. Even though they looked different, they still had that familiar glow to them.

They now show age and wisdom instead of energy and childishness.

But even now, they have one thing that they will always have. Something that makes you the person you are.

Hope.

Am I doing the right thing for the world? I don't know, but I know I'm doing the right thing in general. I owe the Doctor. I just left him when we were younger, without saying goodbye. So now, I've got to make it up to him.

I lightly smiled and said my reply.

~~~~~~~~~

DON'T KILL ME... I LOVE A GOOD CLIFFHANGER, BUT I CAN ALREADY SEE THE ONCOMING PITCHFORKS...SO, COMMENT, VOTE, FOLLOW, AND BE AN EVIL STARFISH...SEE YOU LATER...         --EVIL STARFISH OUT--

WHO DO YOU GUYS THINK CITA IS... LEAVE YOUR GUESSES IN THE COMMENTS :D...--EVIL STARFISH OUT--