Chapter 13

Maddie

I stare at them locking lips right in front of me, Brad my best friend kissing the girl that makes my life a living hell, is kissing my best friend I feel like been stabbed in the back from my best friend. Now don't get me wrong brad can date anyone he likes even Alexia, but it hurts that he lied to me and didn't tell me.

"Alexia of all the girls in the world Alexia!! Is his pick!!"

"Brad finally pushed Alexia off of him and he looked at me with those big brown eyes, and frown a big on his lips. And Alexia looks at me with a smirk on her face"

"Oh Maddie I didn't see you there, I just saw Brad and I had to kiss my boyfriend." Alexia smirks.

"Boyfriend." I spoke I was really hoping brad would say no she not my girlfriend. But he didn't and he looked at me with a frown.

"Yeah boyfriend!, Didn't Brad tell
You oh well oops sorry I guess now you know." Alexia saids.

"Of course you knew he didn't tell me, you're just pissing me off"

"How long brad." I said sternly I was getting angry of the fact Brad not saying anything.

"Two months."Brad mutters not looking at me.

Two months this has been going on for two months! and you didn't tell
Me because you knew I will be upset,
Yeah i will be upset about it because Alexia makes my life a living hell. But the end of the day is your love life, not mine so I would be happy for you, for finding someone. But you keeping a secret like this from me hurts brad a lot more then ever." I say honestly.

"Look Mads I'm sorry I would do anything to make you not angry with me again I promise anything please."Brad begs.

"Brad I care about you more then anyone, but again you hurt me but this time harder!" I say dropping the bag that holds the clothes that brad just brought me. Then walk away.

Brad

"I watch as Maddie. Drop the bag and walks away, Maddie said she will be happy for me a little angry yeah but happy, I have never felt so bad I just couldn't live with myself if I let her walk away. I have to run after her"

"Well she didn't took it well, but I don't care what's in that bag anything for me." Alexia saids as she grabs Maddie's bag.

"No" I said snatching it out of her hands.

"What?" Alexia said annoyed.

"That's bag is Maddie, not yours ." I said sternly, I'm so mad at her right now, Alexia probably just made me lose my best friend.

"Oh come on Brad, Maddie would get over it and no time and you two been friends again, but right now let's go shopping." Alexia said tugging my arm.

"No Alexia I'm not going with you right now, look I'm sorry but Maddie is my best friend I know her longer then you. So you go shopping I'm going to find Maddie, I text you later okay bye" I said walking away even though I said bye to Alexia so calmly it doesn't mean I'm happy with her. Because I'm not I'm so mad at her more then anything, but right now I'm going to find my best friend hopefully she still in the mall or parking lot.

Maddie

As soon I went outside I grab my phone and try to call Tristan, or James or Connor, but my phone is dead, I sigh loudly. And started walking to get out of here but stopped by someone grabbing my shoulder, I turn around and I was meet by those big brown eyes, Brad.

"What brad what do you want." I said annoyed I barley can look at him I'm so angry more than angry emotional.

"I came to say sorry please forgive me what I did to you was stupid I'm stupid, I should have thought about you because when I'm in a relationship, I should think about you because you're the one that's going to be there for me and I'm sorry please forgive me." Brad saids looking at me that's when I noticed he had the bag in his right hand.

"Brad I don't want to talk to you, or see you for that matter right now I just want to go home that's all I want, but I don't have a ride and my phone died so I'm stuck." I said Annoyed I can't believe I'm ranting to Brad right now.

'Hello? Maddison yeah is your brain and I guess What YOU STILL TALKING TO BRAD'

"I take you home but I want talk to you, or touch you, or anything, but let me take you home. Because I couldn't live with myself if something happens to you I literally die if something, so please let me take you home." Brad looks at me with beginning in his eyes.

"Is your only way home Maddie and he saids he won't talk to you so I take it" I thought.

"I nod slowly and walk towards his car"

The car ride was silent witch I wanted, but I kept noticing that brad kept staring at me but also kept looking at the road which I wish he just look at the road and not at me, but I'm proving my point that I'm not talking to him so I keep quiet.

****

"Me and brad finally made it to my house, and as brad stop I got out of the car"

"Maddie wait please let me talk please" Brad begs which cause me to stop and look at him.

"Please let me explain." Brad continues.

"Fine but that's it." I say sternly.

"He may have his time to talk but he's not getting away that easy"
_______________________________
Alexia is a bitch!!!!