Chapter 17

One week later
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maddie
~~~~~~~~~~

Is been a week since Brad join the vamps and I have never seen him so happy, it also been a week since Brad and Alexia made up. And been a week since we hangout together, because he enter hanging with the boys and or spending time with Alexia and it is really getting annoying but I'm not letting it bother me because I have friends now.

I'm now walking home after a long boring day at school, ever since I found out about Alexia and brad Alexia is secretly bullying me behind Brad back, which is weird.

I walk in the house and went straight to my room not even brother to look at the note my parents lift because is the same thing, my brother with girlfriend and my parents working late and theirs money on the side for take out as usually.

"I walk in my room and drop my bag and sit down on my desk chair and took a big sigh then I look at my window and I see Alexia and brad making out and taking each other clothes off, I stand up and close my window angrily and lay on my bed"

"I wish I didn't like brad I wish like him as a friend and not a lover it hurts to see him kissing her and almost saw them having sex, I wish school Is done so I can hurry move to LA and I don't have to worry about anything, but I have two more months and it is taking is toll"

I get off my bed and I walk to my desktop to get my phone and I see I have a text from Anastasia asking me if I wanna to go to the mall with them, I smile and reply with a 'yes I love to I meet you guys their'

I grab my clothes which is a black Take me back to mars t-shirt and some high waisted shorts with a black Balt and mac martens shoes, then I walk downstairs and wrote a note to my family and grab the money they left and walk to the mall.

"Once I'm there, I was greeted by the girls hugging me tightly"

"Can't breathe." I giggle which makes them pull away and giggle.

"So where we going first?" I asked as I wrap my arm around Anastasia arm.

"Well let's go to H&M they have this outfit I been dying to get." Kristen saids and we all nod agreement.

Once we their the girls got their dresses as I get my usual crop tops high waisted jeans and high waisted shorts, after I'm finished told the girls I'm going to pay and they nod.

"Once I'm their the cashier was a young boy about my age he pretty cute"

"Hi is this everything." The cute cashier asked with a wink.

"Yes." I smile at him.

"Okay that will be $19.46." The cute cashier said.

"Okay just let me get my wallet." I said.

"Wait don't don't worry is on me." The cashier saids with a cute smile.

"No you don't have to that I pay." I insisted.

"No please take it is me." He smiles.

Okay thank you....Alex." I say as I look at his name tag.

"You welcome...." Alex pauses as he ask for my name.

"Maddie." I say.

"Maddie well I hope I see you around." He winks.

"Yeah you probably well." I say as I grab my bag and lean up against the counter and kiss his cheek and walk away.

"Whoa whoa you girl have just kissed that cute boy cheek why." Lucia giggles.

"He pay for my stuff and he was being nice so I had to return." I giggle and the girl grasp at me.

"You my darling are very naughty." Kristen saids in a silly voice.

"Alright girls let's get something to eat." Anastasia laughs and we leave the store and I wave my hand towards Alex one more time and waves he back and wink which makes me blush.

**
"I still can't believe that boy pay for your stuff and you give him a kiss on the cheek what would Bradley say."Lucia saids which makes frown.

"What you mean what would Bradley say?" I asked confused.

"Well aren't you two together?" She asked.

"What no me and brad are just friends and he dating Alexia." I correct her.

"What brad is dating that slag." Anastasia grows angry.

"Yeah and he kept from me and I find because she basically kissed his off and front of me." I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh my god and I thought you two were together I'm sorry." Kirstie saids.

"No is fine I don't care." I lie.

"Okay well let's talk about something else now tell us more about the you kiss his cheek." Anastasia giggles

"I roll my eyes playfully"

"Is so nice to have girlfriends"