Chapter 18

Maddie
~~~~~~~~

I don't know what's worse then going to school and being picked on by Alexia behind your best friend back,
Probably nothing but I have friends besides Brad now, it makes going to school worth something now.

"I just walk out walking to my locker when a voice shouting my name stops, I turn my head and I see brad running towards me"

"Hey Maddie." Brad saids breathless as he stops in front of me.

"Hey Brad what's us." I say with smile because after a week of not talking I missed him.

"I missed sorry I haven't seen you but being in a band and being a boyfriend calls me to run out of time." Brad chuckles as I roll my eyes as think about yesterday almost seeing them having sex.

"Why did you roll you eyes?" Brad asked confusedly as I start to my blush embarrassment.

"Um I don't think you wanna know." I giggle as I walk past him trying not to answer, but that doesn't stop him trying to get it out of me as he grabs my arm to stop me.

"Hey, hey tell me why you roll your eyes please tell me." Brad begs then pouts cutely.

"Brad I really think you don't want to know." I giggle.

"Please Maddison I'm begging you." Brad begs harder.

"Okay fine." I huff as I drag him out of the hallway in to a empty classroom.

"Okay look yest......." I began but I was cut off by someone clearing their throat, I turn my head and I see James fixing jeans as Kirsten button her shirt up.

"Oh hey guys." Brad saids awkwardly at them.

"Hey um what you guys doing?" James asked as Kristen blushes in embarrassment.

"Having a quite place to talk but it looks like you two already find it first us we leave you alone come on Brad." I say giggle as I drag Brad out of the classroom.

"Okay that was embarrassing." I giggle and brad laughs too.

"Okay what is it." Brad asked again.

"Okay fine." I say as drag him out of the hallway to the end of the hall.

"Okay so yesterday I just come home and I walk to my room and I look at my window and, I saw you and Alexia taking each other clothes off." I giggle as brad blushes in embarrassment.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." Brad saids embarrassed.

"Is okay the girls took me out and I forgot about it so yeah." I giggle.

"Okay how's was that going out with the girls." Brad asked happily.

"Well went shopping at the mall and we bought some clothes, well they did when I finished shopping this cute cashier, pay for my clothes and he call me beautiful and he wink at me his name is Alex, and he's so cute." I blushed at the memory of yesterday.

"Wait some cashier pay for your clothes and called you beautiful and he doesn't even know is he stupid." Brad says angrily which makes me frown.

"Brad is fine I thought it was sweet and nice." I spoke softly trying not to start argument.

"Of course you did, Maddie sometimes I think you are so naive and think everyone sweet, but why can't you see that guy was trying to get in your pants. But no all you see is niceness god what's wrong with you." Brad spoke angrily which hurts me.

"Brad I don't know what's wrong with you but no offense to you or Alexia but ever since you two starting dating, you been a jerk to me. But when Alexia is mad at you or she doesn't need you, you're my best friend again." I spoke honestly to which he scoffs.

"Don't bring Alexia in this she's a lot better then you ever be." Brad scoffs.

"Oh yeah what's the last time she bully me?" I asked brad.

"Since you found out about us." Brad says.

Okay but you're perfect girlfriend bully's me and hurts me every day, by pushing me against the lockers.writing me horrible names and put them in my locker and calling me fat and everything, but she's right I'm nothing and I always been nothing, like you said she better then I ever be." I say with tears running down my face.

Maddie I-I'm so..."Brad beings but I cut him off.

"No save it save it for your perfect girlfriend because I don't want to hear." I say as run away from brad running home with Tears down my face.

"Today is the worst day ever"