Chapter 8

Maddie

School is finished and I was about to told my best friend I love him how I am so stupid he got a girl he likes I'm so lucky the school bell ring so I wouldn't have to ruin our friendship and I wouldn't have to ruin his relationship with some girl he with.

I plop down on my bed thinking about everything that happened to me today I sing the song that I wrote for Brad in front of Brad I almost told Brad I loved him.

"When did my life get so complicated?"

As I'm laying down I feel someone plop down on my bed I opened my eyes to see who it is I look up and I see is my dad sighing as he closed his eyes.

"Hey dad" I said with a small smile.
"Hey kiddo"how was school he asked.
"School was okay" I said with a frown.
"How was work" I asked trying to make the conversation last longer.
It was fine how was school love"he asked.
"Okay "I said.
"Hey Mads what about me and you go shopping or something" he asked with a grin.
"Sure I love to" I said with a smile.
"Good now get ready and go"
he said standing up and kissing my forehead then left.

*****

"After I got dress me and my dad went to the mall and just decided to walk around"

"So dad what made want to spend with same time with me since you're always busy"I said in a matter of fact tone.

"I know I'm always working and I'm sorry I wish I wasn't working so much and your mother feels the same but we will do anything to make sure your guys are feed and happy"he said with a smile.

"I know and I appreciate and I love you guys for that" I said with a grin.

"And also I wanted to spend some time with you before you go to LA with brad and start your guys dreams"
he said proudly.

"Well you guys have me for 3 months so you have a lot of time" I said with a chuckle.

"But time goes fast and I need to cherish every moment with you"
he said with a sadly tone.

"We be okay dad I promise" I said.

"I know"he said with a sigh.

"Okay now how about we go find you something that I can buy because I want to spoil my little girl before she leaves me alone with her mother and her brother" he said fake crying.

I laugh and stand up and started walking in the stores.

"Ew dad no way I'm wearing a dress I prefer high waisted jeans and a t-shirt and convinced that's my style not dresses and heals" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay fine go pick out the clothes you like then while I try to fine something nice for your mother okay"he said with a sigh.

"Okay"I said rolling my eyes again and walking away.

"I'm looking around for my type of clothes I finally find it"

"So I pick up some crop tops more high waisted jeans and shorts because why not I love my style"

"As I'm about to walk back to my dad I run into someone and I see is Tristan from school aka the jock/poplar kid in school"

"Oh I'm so sorry" I said with a frown.

"Hey is okay"Maddie it was totally my fault he said with a smile.

"No is not is mine I should have pay attention" I said.

"Maddie is fine I'm more worried about you then me are you okay?" he asked.
"Yeah I'm fine" I said with a smile.

"Okay good I'm glad well I have to meet up with my friends but I see you around yeah?"He asked.

"Yeah" I said with a smile.

"Bye Maddie" he said with a smile.
"Bye Tristan" I said waving.

"I never talked to Tristan in school or at all for that matter but he seems really nice and sweet and he cute so I really hope I get to see him more"

"Hey kiddo got the clothes you liked"dad asked.

"Yeah I did are you ready to go?"I asked.

"Yeah I am by the way do you think you're mom well like this?"he asked holding up a pretty white dress.

"Yeah she will love it is so her"I said with a smile.

"Okay good now let's go pay"he said walking to the cashier.

******
"Is the next day and I woke up for another day of school aka hell"

"I got dressed then grab my laptop and my headphones and put it in my bag then I went downstairs and ate my breakfast"

"As I'm eating I get a text from and it saids"

Brad
Maddie we need to talk now meet me outside!!

"I frown at the text what's going on why we need to talk?"

Maddie
Okay let me finish breakfast

"Then I got up and put my dishes in the sink then I grab my bag and lock the house then i met Brad by my house"

"Hey Bradley what you want to talk about?"I asked.

"Why the hell did you talk to Tristan evens for" he asked angrily.

"Okay first I run into him second how do you know that?" I asked confusedly.

"Because ale.. it doesn't matter okay just don't talk to him he no good he" said madder.

"Bradley I can take care of myself okay and if he hurts me that's fine because I'm already hurting because of school and everything else so I be fine"I said calm.

"No you can't Maddie you don't know how to take care of yourself. You never be in a relationship or anything okay so you don't okay god you're so naive sometimes" he said annoyed.

"He did not just call me naive"

"Naive Bradley I'm naive" I said getting angry.

"Yes you really are annoying right now I really don't know why I'm still friends with you"he said annoyed.

"Really brad that's how you feel well then guess what you lost your friend I hope you happy"I said trying to hold my tears.

"Wait Maddie I don't mean that I'm sorry"he said sadly.

"No Bradley what you said isn't forgiven because that's how you feel
So I'm going to do a big favor for you
And leave and won't be your friend anymore" I said sadly.

"Maddie please I... "he trailed off but I cut him off.

"No brad I don't want to hear it"I said running to school while holding my tears.

"I finally reached to school then I went straight to my locker"

"As I'm about to walk to class I get shoved against the lockers and all my stuff falls to the floor. I look up and I see alexia walking away smirking at me"

"Can this day get any worse"
_______________________________
I'm so happy you guys are loving this book thank you guys so much
Ps. Read 3 months by brads_gurl and mrsdracofelton is amazing