Chapter 25

Maddie P.O.V

''Another Saturday another lazy day my favorite day when I just can lay in bed all day and sleep eat and watch Netflix I love Saturdays''

I'm laying in bed watching strangers things on my laptop In my pjs caring about nothing, my family is home and I should do something with them but I love my bed to much to move. Besides we spent the whole night together last night even my brother but only because his girlfriend is out of town, but other then that it was good.

''As I'm laying bed I hear my mom calling me downstairs, I sigh and pull the covers off of me and walk downstairs with my bed head and PJs on''

''Yes mother why have called me downstairs on a Saturday when I can sleep all day.'' I whine Like a child.

''Because you have a Letter from some LA company.'' She said casually as she gives it to me and I nervously opened it.

''I read thorough the letter and tears fill my eyes as I finished''

''Oh love what's wrong what's that letter say.'' My dad asked worried.

"I'm going to LA." I said looking at them finally.

"Wait what, what you mean." My brother asked.

A week ago I put all my DJ music in a flash drive and send it to the biggest LA recording studio company, and they want me to move to LA right after Graduate." I say out of breath.

"You sure? I mean is this what you." My mother asked as she read the letter.

"Yes I mean I always wanted brad to come with me but, I guess I'm going." I said very nervously.

"But you graduate on Monday that's 2 days from today love what about buying a flat or something."my dad panics.

"No need they brought her a flat." My Mom saids to my dad as she finished reading the letter.

"I guess they want you there If they brought you a flat." My brother saids as he keeps staring at me.

"This is good my baby girl is going to live her dream even though brad won't be in but at least she's going you have my vote." My mother saids as she hugs me and wipe her tears away.

"And you have mine I'm so happy for your baby sis." My brother hugs me too.

"Then we look at my dad worrying about his answer"

"Well jack." My mother asked as she rubs my back slowly.

"Well princess you better start packing." My dad said with the biggest smile.

"I smile and hugged him then we all join a family hug"

"Alright we have celebrate." My Mom excites.

"Yes we do let's go to that beautiful restaurant that we all wanted go." My brother saids happily.

"Yeah we should." My dad saids with a small smile.

"Okay." I smile.

"Alright well we tonight." My Mom saids as she runs up to her and my dad bedroom.

"I'm going to call the rest of the family to tell them the great news." My dad saids quietly then walks away.

"He's not happy." I said to my brother.

"He is he just not ready to say good bye to his little girl I mean you're his daughter and he's not ready to see you leave that's all he come around I promise." Roman saids rubbing my arm.

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so."Roman smiles then adding now I'm going to call Britney and tell her about the great news she's going to be so proud of you." Roman saids as he kiss my head and leaves.

"I'm going to LA"

****

"I finished applying my lipstick then check my outfit one last time in the mirror"

"Then I walk downstairs to see my family in the living room waiting for me"

"Alright you look beautiful that mean you're done let's go." My mother saids happily.

**
"We made it to the restaurant and order our drinks and food and we sat and talked it was nice I really enjoy it"

"So are you going to tell brad about you leaving." My brother asked me as he looks at me questioning look.

"No he will try to stop me and I don't want that so no." I say honestly.

"Why would he stop you?" My dad asked.

"I don't know but I know he will try anything." I say as I feel like everything is perfect but my heart still loves brad and I never thought I would go to LA without him it hurts but I have to do it for me.

"Well let's not talk about brad let's talk about something else." My mother saids which I'm great full for.

***
We made it home after the restaurant and my dad went straight to the room not Knowledge anyone, and my mom sighs and Roman signs Also. Then I walk upstairs and knock on my parents door to which my dad opens with his pjs on now.

"Dad can we talk?" I asked to which he nods and opens the door more for me and we sit down on the bed.

"What is it kiddo." He asked.

"If you don't want to go to LA I won't because I want to make you happy and if me not going makes you happy then I won't." I say.

"No baby girl I'm sorry is just that my baby is growing It feels like yesterday that I held you for the first time yesterday but now here you are going to LA living your dream on your own and that's what makes me happy you being happy I promise." My dad honestly tells me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." He saids then adds now go to sleep you have a lot of packing to do tomorrow so go to sleep, good night baby girl." My dad saids and kissed my forehead.

"Good night daddy love you." I say and kiss his check.

"Love you too maddie." He saids.

I smile and walk out and walk to mine and change my clothes, then I look up and I see brad strumming his guitar. I smile then he looks up I give him a small smile then wave at him to which he wave back then I close my Curtains and lay in bed.

"LA here I come"
_______________________________
One more chapter then this book is finished ahhhhh thank you everyone for voting love you all