「 lilac 」

"Kenta!"

TAKADA KENTA stops in his tracks and turns around, a smile forming on his face as he out stretches his hand. Haeun runs up to him and takes his hand, smiling at him widely as they walk over to the bus stop.

"Guess what!", she bounces, clearly excited with the news she bears.
"What?", Kenta asks, smiling at how happy she is.

"Guess!"
"Let me think about that: no", he responds flatly, not wanting to put up with guessing.

Haeun frowns, letting go of his hand and crosses her arms over her chest, going onto the bus without him. The boy groans, following her in and sits next to her, Haeun's back facing him.
"Haeun-ah~", he whines, clinging onto her arm and does aegyo. "I didn't want you to get mad at me~ I had a really hard exam today in Art History and my brain is dead"

Kenta does finger hearts at her, shooting them at her as if they were arrows. "Bang! You can't be mad at me anymore", he grins, hugging her. Haeun sighs, turning around and flicks his forehead. This causes the boy to wince, rubbing his forehead.

"Fine, I'm not mad at you", she ruffles his hair, tilting her head. "And just because you did aegyo, I'll tell you"

"So, you know how we're going to have a 3 day break because of teacher reformation day?", she asks. The boy nods, signaling for Haeun to continue. "Well, my grandmother was planning on taking me to Japan and I thought you should come too! It'll be so much fun!", Haeun beams, her eyes turning into crescents.

The tips of Kenta's lips tug into a small frown, not knowing how to feel. Of course he was happy that he can go on a trip with Haeun and her grandmother, but he was still afraid of going home.

It's been six years ever since he left Japan.

He's afraid that he'll break down crying right in front of her, being seen as weak. Haeun notices his frown, seeing the way a sudden fear strolling its way into his eye. The girl sighs, taking his hand and presses it against her own, sqeezing it tightly. This causes the Japanese boy to snap out of his daze, looking back at Haeun.

"Don't worry Kenta, I'll be with you through it all. I promise", Haeun soothes the boy, looking into his almond eyes. Kenta nods slowly, walking off of the bus with her, his arm making its way to her waist as they walk to the cafe.

"You'll be with me through it all, right?", he asks, just to be sure. It's not that he doesn't trust her, it's just that he's afraid of what she'll think.
"I have a wish to grant: for me to love you. I won't leave you", she reassures him, pecking his lips. Kenta's cheeks start to turn heat up, not used to being kissed on the lips at random.

But that doesn't mean he hates it.

"OOOOH HYUNG HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!"

The boy groans inwardly, turning his head to face an exstatic Donghan clap loudly, looking at Kenta as if he just saw his son grow up.

"Kenta has a girlfriend?", Taehyun asks, walking into the room with Hyunbin and Sanggyun behind him. Donghan nods, grinning.
"Yup! I just saw her kiss him on the lips!", he points at Haeun, twirling his finger around. Taehyun screeches, running up to the couple with Donghan and starts to sing loudly.

"KENTA AND—what's your name?", Taehyun asks, stopping his screaming abruptly.

"Haeun", Haeun smiles.

"Okay, thanks. I'm Taehyun and this is Donghan", the smol boy introduces. "Anyways,"

"KENTA AND HAEUN, SITTIN' IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!", both Taehyun and Donghan sing loudly.
"Shut up!", Kenta groans, hitting both of his friends arms. "You two are so embarrassing"