Four - Can You See Me?

Rapunzel POV

I sit in my room. Alone. Thinking about what I could have done. I couldn't help but feel like it was my fault.  I layed down on my back and stared at the ceiling, feeling the tears (yet again) burn my eyes. My window slightly opened. I didn't care though. I was too upset to care about anything right now. It was probably just the wind anyway.

"Don't cry." said a voice. It was faint, but still audible. 'I'm just hearing things.' I told myself.

Then, for whatever reason, it started to snow in my bedroom. I thought that it was just my imagination, but it wasn't. I could feel the cold flakes land on my face, arms, and legs. I sat up, still looking up, wondering what this could mean. I thought. I thought long and hard. All of a sudden, the voice speaks again. This time, a faint whisper. It sounded troubled, or pained. Broken.

"Punzie..." It said. I knew I wasn't imagining this, now. There was only one person who EVER called me that.

"J-Jack?" I mutter.

"Punzie..." It says again.

This time, I stumble back, falling into my banister, because standing before me...is Jack. But it takes me a moment to realize that it's him. His hair is white as snow. His skin paler than the moon. Snowflakes and frost covering his blue sweatshirt, and ripped brown pants-he's barefoot, for some odd, unknown reason. "J-Jack?! Is that you?! What happened to you! Wait-don't answer that! I thought you were dead! You scared the life out of me! I...Jack. You alright?" 

Jack stares at me in confusion, and shock. I wave my hand in fornt of his face trying to bring his mind back from wherever it was. He blinked and then said, "You can see me?" 

"Of course I can see you! I'm not blind y'know." I said, almost shouting. 

Suddenly Jack began to smile, ear to ear. "Shee sees me! She really sees me! She believes!!"

Sorry if this part's boring and short! But I will write an update RIGHT after I post this. So hold on to your hats! And I'll be updating shortly! Love yas!! ~DLO~