Chapter 7 - Jack POV

"But it wasn't supposed to happen this way!" I shouted. "She wasn't supposed to die!"

This was all my fault. Rapunzel was dead..because of me. She drowned in that cave..because of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been trying to talk to Manny for days, now; trying to convince him to do what he did for me. Bring her back; make her immortal. "Please..please Manny." I beg, my voice breaking. "She's not supposed to be dead..she's supposed to be here..with me."

"I'm sorry, Jack." I heard a voice say.

"Me too.." I said, and flew away.

I had to go away. If living without Rapunzel was what I had to do, then I'd remain alone. I didn't want to talk to anyone unless it was her. I only wanted..no, I only needed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't eat. I couldn't sleep; but if I could, I'd only have nightmares about Rapunzel. Tonight though, I fell asleep..peacefully.
I opened my eyes to see bright sunlight piercing my eyes. As soon as my vision adjusted, I became aware of my surroundings. I was at the pond; the pond where Punzie and I always came. I was leaning against a tree, with my staff beside me. Then I heard a giggle. It couldn't be..
Then another giggle.
Could it..?
"Jack!" A voice snapped me back to reality. I look up, my eyes meeting her beautiful emerald ones. "Punzie..." I said, my voice barely below a whisper. "Yeah?" She said smiling. "You're..you're alive?"
"Umm, I think so..?" She says gesturing to her body, clearly being sarcastic with me. I chuckled. I got up and tackled her in a hug. "Whoa!" She giggled, as we hit the ground with a thud. I collapsed on top of her. "Get off me, fatso!" She demanded. "Nope. You gotta get out yourself!" I told her with a triumphant smile. "Okay.." she said with a playful smirk. And before I knew it, our positions were reversed,  with Rapunzel pinning me to the ground. "Whoa..Punzie. I didn't know you had that in you." I said in astonishment. "I think you may be underestimating my character." She said, her face incredibly close to mine. "How so?" I asked.
She leaned in slowly.

I woke up..
So sorry this update took forever! I have been having major writer's block.
Great news though! I am a co-owner of my favorite instagram account @justblamebands! If you like 5SOS, then go follow us on instagram!
Hope you guys like this chapter. Update soon!! Byee!
~SLO~