Five - Catching Up (Jack)

We spent the whole day together. Doing anything and everything. Skating, building snowmen, snowball fights. Everything we used to do before...well, you know. Rapunzel had her hair in a beautiful braid with flowers in it. She looked gorgeous. 

To say that I had just started to like Rapunzel would be an understatement. I think I've actually loved her for quite some time, now. I just couldn't admit it to myself, for the sake of our friendship. I didn't want to lose her. Forget that. I couldn't lose her. She's too important to me. 

To conclude our amazing day, we are currently rowing ourselves to the middle of the lake, to get a perfect view of the lantern show that the kingdom held every single year, coincidentally on her birthday. So this was just the cherry on top of the huge banana split that was prepared especially for her. She just wanted to share it with me. To be more specific, ever since Punzie and I became friends, she always wanted to be with me. Even if it wasn't her birthday. She always wanted to be with me. And I, her. 

As the show progressed, I had lost all focus on the lanterns. All I could focus on was Rapunzel. Her and her lovely hair (that flew just the right way), her incredible green eyes that ANYONE could get lost in, including me, and everything else. She was just...amazing.

"Jack! Look!" she beamed, pulling me out of my trance. I followed her gaze to a lantern that was floating toward us. She reached as far as she could and was able to lift it up to the sky. 

I'm not sure where this sudden urge of confidence came from, but I couldn't stop myself now. I reached for Rapunzel's hand, entwining our fingers. She looked at our hands for a moment. Almost questioning what I was doing. But she didn't argue, or pull away. I felt relief as soon as her gaze fell back to the dancing lanterns. 

My eyes fell on two specific lanterns above us. They were rising to the sky together. Not separating. Together. And that got me thinking: "Will me and Punzie be like that? Always together." 

Hello my lovlies! Sorry it took so long for this update! I started a new story! If you love 5SOS, then go check it out! It would mean the world to me! It's called "She's The Man" 

I will update as soon as I'm done eating my dinner! French toast! Whoop whoop! Wish I could share! But it think they'd be cold and/or gone by the time you got here! Haha! Thanks for being so patient! Love you guys (more than you know)!!! Byeee!!

~DLO~ <3