Three - Awakened (Jack)

"Darkness. That's the first thing I remember. It was dark. And I was scared. But then I saw the moon. It was so big, so bright. It seemed to chase the darkness away."

I awoke under water. I seemed to be rising. I broke through the icy surface and kept rising. Flying. I took deep, and heavy breaths. Once I was on the ground again, the cracked ice healed around my feet. I looked at my body. Pale. My skin felt cold. Yet the temperature felt relatively normal. I looked at my reflection in the ice, my hair was white as snow, and I no longer had brown eyes. My iris's had somehow turned blue. 

I took a step forward, and stepped on a stick. I picked it up, and remembered. My staff. I tossed it a little in my hands, and out shot ice from the end. "That's weird." I thought. It never used to do that before. I walked over to a tree, and touched it with the edge of the staff. Icy patterns scattered freely across the bark. I chuckled. "This is amazing!" I thought. 

I skated, barefoot, across the ice, touching the staff onto the ice. It created amazing patterns that could put you into a trance. I took a leap, and I was in the air again. I wasn't going down though. I was flying! It was as if the wind was carrying me. The strong breeze carried me to a nearby village. 

"Hello!" I said to almost everyone in the square. But they completely ignored my existence. "Hmm, weird." I thought to myself. I saw a small boy running around in the square with his friends. I tried asking him where I was.

He ran right through my body. I took heavy breaths. What just happened?! "Hello?!" I shouted.

"They can't see you, Jack." said a voice.

"Why not?"

"They don't believe in you yet."

"Believe in me? Who am I? More importantly, who are you?" I asked.

"I am the Man in the Moon. And you...you are Jack Frost." he said.

Sorry if this is really short! I've got a lot planned for the next chapter though! I think you guys are gonna love it! ~DLO~