4-Tempted

"No." I lied. I looked confused. "I cant, not anymore. I'll just loose them." I said. "Fair enough."

"We're here." Rick daid, stopping the car. "Get out and grab whatever you can."

Me and Carl went into the same convenient store. It was abandoned and rundown like the other ones, and the wallpaper was slowly peeling off. I walked around, looking at different stuff that was left. I came around the corner, "Oh my gosh!" I said, putting my hand on my chest. "You scared me." I said to Carl. "Sorry. I found a milkyway." He said holding his hand out. I took it. We were both sitting against a wall on the floor, splitting the candybar. "Why don't you ever look me in the eye when we talk?" That was a random question. "I don't know." I said. "You only got one of them." I said. "No offence." I added. He chuckled. "Its fine, but seriously, why?" I turned my head and now I was looking him in the eye. "There. I'm looking at you, in the eye." I said. "Good."

I stared at him for a while and I did the same. It soon became clear as to what was about to happen. He took off his hat and threw it on the ground next to him. He got closer to me and I got closer to him. "Carl." I faintly said. He cupped my cheek with one hand and we connected our lips. The kiss was soft, but then it got more passionate and rough. I leaned back and I was now laying on the floor and he was on top of me. I started taking his shirt off. "W-what if your dad finds us?" I whispered. "He wont." He said with a hint of a rasp. His hands made there way to the hem of my shirt and gently started to pull my shirt off. He threw it next to his. He started to kiss my neck and collarbone. My hands were tangled in his hair. "Mhm." A raspy voice coughed. "OH MY GOD." Me and Carl both sat up. Grabbing out shirts. I looked up at the man and he had a crossbow and wore a black leather vest and looked like he hasn't showered or washed up a bit in days. "WHO ARE YOU?" He shouted while pointing his crossbow at us. "Who are you?" I said in a sassy tone. "Daryl...Daryl Dixon."