Prologue

Prologue

Jordan's POV

It had gone a week since I woken up. It was something different about me. They didn't know what happened to me. They knew I wasn't vampire, it had something to do with my brain. It should have worked faster if I was, or that's what the doctor said.

They knew I wasn't werewolf. If I was, I would've been woken up as one. When a human turns to a wolf the person passes out and then wakes up as a wolf. I didn't. A part of my mind said I was a wolf and another said I was vampire. I haven't told anybody about this. They would think I've gone crazy.

The biggest part of this is that I know it's true. I didn't show it but when Jonas took his blood bottle I wanted to drink it. It made me so thursty. I knew that the wolf part was true beacuse when it was full moon a day after I woken up I was on edge. Just like Phoenix was. I tried not to show it but I could feel it. I almost lost it when Mason just joked around with me.

I wasn't vampire and I wasn't werewolf. I was both. I was a human mixed with werewolf and vampire. It was sick and weired put it was also a thing I wouldn't tell anyone else. Not until I'm sure they wont judge. I'm something in between vampire and werewolf, and that's my secret.