Chap 1 - Getting out of here

Chapter 1

Jordans POV

I woke up to Jonas kissing me. I immadiately responded to him. He smiled in the kiss and said:

"Goodmorning beautiful." I smiled back.

"Goodmorning handsome." I said. We pulled apart and just looked into each others eyes. He was mine and I was happy to have him. I was just sad I couldn't tell him my secret yet. The only one who knew was Lucas. He told me what happened to his girl and that he killed him. It was so heart breaking and I felt really sorry for him. Everybody could see Lucas now and he fit in perfectly in our group. We two used to talk pretty often. He was the only one I could tell everything.

"I could lay here and just look at you the rest of my life." Jonas said. I smiled.

"Wouldn't that be long. I mean you live forever." I said. He just grinned and rolled so he was on top of me.

"That wouldn't be enough for me. I would just want you longer and me to last longer." he said.

"Yeah, that would be great. You and me, forever. We just need to get out of here." I said. Suddenly Jonas pulled away and sat up. I also sat up.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He looked at me with hurt in his eyes.

"We can't get out. I'm not your mate, and it's just a bad idea to be together." Jonas said. That wont happen.

"Jonas listen to me. We'll run away if we need to or we can just lie. I love you and I don't want to leave you. And I don't want anybody else." I said. He didn't look at me so I took his chin and pulled his face to meet mine.

"I love you and we'll get away from this." I said. He still looked sad.

"I don't want to be the reason you don't meet your mate or the reason for someone to need to stay here forever." He said with a hurt voice. I kissed him. It was just a soft kiss and when we broke apart I said:

"It doesn't matter. I don't want that, it's to cheesy. Let's go." I said with a small smile.

"Where?" he asked.

"You wanted to get out of here, didn't you? Let's just get the others. I don't want to leave our friends behind, so come on." I said with a much bigger smile.

"Now?" he asked, surprised.

"Yes, let's go. Pack a small bag quick." I said and he got up and headed to his room. I got up and ot out a sports bag and filled it with clothes, sentimental stuff and things like my Ipod and phone. When I got out of my room, Jonas stood outside waiting with the rest of the guys waiting. They all had a bag each.

"How are we gonna do this?" Mason asked.

"I'm goinging to tell the principle that my and Summers friend has cancer and that we're going home to visit her and that you guys will just help us get mour bags in the cars." I said. We were six; me, Summer, Jonas, Phoenix, Phoenix brother and Mason.

"We'll take my and Summers cars. I, Jonas and Mason in one and you guys in the other, okay?" I asked. They all nodded and I headed to the pricipal office. When I got there I told the woman in the reception that I needed to talk with the Pricipal. She told me that I could go right in.

"Miss Keller. Take a seat." he said and I did.

"What did you want to talk to me about?" he asked.

"Summer's and my friend have cancer and we really want to go see her. She's going in for an operation and they're not sure if she's going to make it." I said with sadness in my voice. One of my friends acctualy almost died in cancer two years ago so I thought about that.

"Of course you can go and see her. When are you leaving?" he asked. Yes, yes yes!

"This evening. Can some of the guys just help us get our bags in the car?" I asked.

"Yes, no problem. How do you feel?" he asked, refering to the car insident.

"Much better, thanks." I said with a smile.

"Well, I think you need to go and pack so of with you now." he said with a little smile.

"Thanks again, bye." I said and walked out. I did it. We're going out of here.

____________________________________________________________________________

Tada. If you liked it you can press the vote button or even FAN or comment. Bye bye

SoFoXD