IMAGINE 2:

"I like you too!"

Third Person's Point Of View:

It was a really hot day when Cristy and her friends had their tables joined laughing and chatting together as a student came inside their classroom running and yelling, "Our teacher's coming!"

Everyone quickly went back to their seats as the teacher walked in with the test result.

"Good morning, everyone!" the teacher said to the students smiling as they also greeted their teacher.

"The results for your test have came out... I'll call each and everyone one of you to come and pick up your results." the teacher said to them as he sat on his seat behind the desk calling for the students.

"Miss April," he called for her as she went to fetch her results. Looking at her paper, a big smile formed on her face, "Yes!" she said happily as she went back to her place.

"What did you get?" Cristy asked.

"I got 50/50!" April replied happily as the teacher kept calling other people's names.

Cristy's Point of View:

As the teacher called for the others, I was scared that I would take a bad score. After a little bit of waiting, the teacher finally called out my name, "Cristy," he looked at me with not such a happy look on his face.

I stood up from my seat and walked to his desk to pick my result. The teacher then looked at me with a serious yet disappointed look and said, "You'll be taking supplementary lessons after school everyday until your next exam, and you will start today."

"Yes, Sr Lim." I said to him as I walked back with the paper in my hand.

"What's yours?" April asked.

"Didn't make it." I said to her pouting as she looked at me and said, "Cheer up! You'll pass the next exam.."

Nobody's Point of View:

Once the school bell rang for everyone to go home, the students ran out of their classrooms.

"Hey, who wants to go to the beach after classes tomorrow?" Shen asked them.

"I'll go," April and Khim said to her as Cristy looked at them saying, "Sorry girls, but I can't go."

"Why not?" Shen asked.

"Because I have supplementary classes starting today, until the next exam coming up." Cristy explained to her.

Khim then asked her, "But isn't our exam at the end of this month?"

"Unfortunately... Yeah." Cristy said to her pouting as the three of them patted her back saying, "Good luck with your studying then."

"Thanks, girls" she said to them as they left the school and she went back into her classroom waiting for the teacher.

Cristy's Point Of View:

The teacher then walked in with a bunch of books and papers on his hand saying, "You'll be completing all the exercises on these papers and on page 60 to 80 from this math book.."

"All of these?!" I thought to myself as the teacher looked at me and said, "And I want these all finished before I come back." then he walked out of the classroom, leaving me alone.

"How am I supposed to finish all of this?" I mumbled to myself as I looked at the papers.

"Ok, you can do it!" I cheered for myself as I started on the first question. As 10 minutes passed by, I mumbled again, "I can't do it," then I laid my head on the table, feeling hopeless.