IMAGINE 3:

That Guy!

Third Person's Point Of View

Katie and Taehyung were bestfriends since they were kids. The two of you are walking in your school hallway, "There she is!" Taehyung jumped excitedly pointing at the beautiful girl who was walking with her friends.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance and crossed your arms against your chest, "Yeah, yeah."

Taehyung turned to looked at you, "Have you no excitement?"

"Isn't it obvious?" You said as you looked at the pouting boy beside you, "You've been going on and on about her already! Go ask her out or something!"

Taehyung paused as he stared at you.

As much as it hurt for you to admit... You had feelings for Taehyung. You started having feelings for him around middle school, when he saved you from a bully. That tough guy tried to take away your lunch money.

Apparantly, as sad as it sounded, he didn't have the same feelings for you... obviously (You always said that in your mind) with the way he had been spying over that new girl. Her name is Annie. She was nice... she was a really nice, smart, pretty and almost perfect girl. How could Taehyung not like her? As much as you like the sweet girl... the fact that Taehyung said he like her bothered you... a lot.

"You know what?," Taehyung said, breaking you from your thoughts, "I think I should!"

You stared at the grinning boy with a smile, hiding your sad face, "Good."

...

When you get home, you slammed the door shut. Your mother then ran up to you, "Honey, are you okay?"

"I'm fineee!" You shouted, making your way up to your room.

"Well, you don't look fine," Your mom followed you, leaning against your bedroom door while watching you fling yourself onto your bed.

"I'm fibnmn." Your words came out muffled because of the pillow you were stuffing your face with.

Your mother shook her head, "Come down for dinner later, okay?"

You nodded as a reply.

With a silent giggle, she then left the room.

You sat up, "Kim Taehyung."

You took your pillow and put it over your mouth, "KHIM. TAHEM. YUMGMNKN!!!"

Putting your pillow back in it's place, you laid back down.

Closing your eyes and muttered, "Idiot."

...

You heard your bedroom door slammed shut and you felt your bed dip down. Still lost in dreamland, you ignored it.

In your dream, Taehyung was there, smiling at you. Unconciously, you called his name out loud, "TAEHYUNG OPPA!"

"Yes, Katie?"

You felt a breath tickle your ear, causing you to move your body to the side, "Oppa."

"Katie~" something poked your cheek, "Wake up~"

You groaned, lifting your hands up to rub your eyes. Eyelids slowly opening.....

You gasped.

Taehyung's smiling face was inches away from you, his one hand on the side of your head, "You're so adorable."