IMAGINE 4:

I do!

Third Person's Point Of View

It's raining hard and you are sitting alone at the park.

Peoples are passing by and didn't cared to offer you some help.

Help? Help? NO. You don't need help.

You don't need anyone's help!

Why? Because you can handle all the things around you by your own. You can do anything you want and no one's stopping you.

Your parents are at the USA for some business stuffs and they left you with your maids.

It's already 5 years since they left but they still not come back!

Even the words hi and hello? You didn't heard it from them anymore.

But good thing, they still send you money for your daily expenses.

Friends? Nah. You don't have one. You are so nerdy that's why no one dares to be friends with you. They are snobbing you. You feel like air passing by them.

Except him.

Yes.

Him.

He didn't care how nerdy you are. You are still his friend. What is his name?

Kim Taehyung!

Yes. Taehyun­­g!

The 'Campus Prince' is your one and only friend. Hard to believe it right? The Prince and the Nerd. How awful to hear.

Then one day, you are walking on your way to school. You don't want to use your car.

Exercise indeed.

When you're almost near to school, a random car popped out near you. The anonymous person opened the car's door and you were surprised because you saw Taehyung there smiling at you.

"C'mon Nikki, hop in!"

Taehyung said with a wide smile in his face.

"B-but. The school is near. No need. Thanks by the way."

You said politely and bowed your head.

You continued walking then Taehyung lifts you and opened the car's door and placed you there.

He also came inside the car and smirks..

"Why did you do that?"  You asked.

"Hah. No one should disobey the prince" He said proudly and winks at you.

You can't help but to feel shy and blush so you looked outside so that Taehyung will not recognize it.

"Aish. Taehyung why do you always have to do this?" You said to yourself.

Then you reached the school and everyone stops in what they are doing and started to shout, "The prince is coming!"

There are so many Taehyung's fangirls out there!

Then you remembered that you are in his car.

Then you whispered. "Oh no. This is a big big trouble!"

You didn't noticed that Taehyung heared you so he said, "No, it's not trouble. Now we should get outta here. The bell will ring soon."

You stared at him with disbelief.

"But how can I go out with a situation like this? Your fangirls are out there!"      You said histerically.

Taehyung kissed your forehead and smiled at you, "Dont worry Nikki. It will be fine. Just trust me, okay?"