IMAGINE 1:

Infinite Heartbeats

Joxsha's Point Of View:

Taehyung and I are bestfriends since young. We have the same likes and dislikes.

He even protected me from the bullies that try to hurt me.

He is a dream bestfriend that everyone wishes for.

That is why I fell in love with him. Greater than what you call the 'Bestfriend's Love.'

But I can't tell him what I feel. I can't. I am too shy. But I keep on telling myself that I should confess my feelings before he likes someone.

Before it is too late.

Both of us are always with one another.

Always in the same section, seatmates and even in recess. No one can pull both of us away from each other.

But all of these changed when we become high schoolers.

Taehyung is a popular in our campus while me?

I'm just a nobody, forever alone person.

To be simple, a commoner.

Taehyung is my only bestfriend but since he became popular, we didn't have time to have a chitchat with each other.

He is busy with his new friends, being a heartthrob, and I'm busy at studying. And trying to make him notice me, again.

One school day, I came to school early because I am one of the admirers of Taehyung.

Of course I admire my bestfriend since I have a crush on him.

And then at least 30 minutes passed, he came with his new circle of friends and came out from the limousine.

I heard loud cheers from the crowd saying, "Taehyung! Please be mine!"  and the worst words I ever heard, "Taehyung Saranghae."

Geez..

But Taehyung will just smile at them.

Good thing, hehe.

i smiled faintly. My day is complete because I saw him.

Yes. It is so mushy but I am always like this everyday. I think I'm obsessed-- in the second thought, I'm not.

I am just admiring him, that's all.

I admire him.

I like him..

I love him? Partially yes.

But..

Does he love me?

NO.

Then the classes starts.

The teacher called my name for the seating arrangement.

When the teacher called my name, I sitted at the middle.

Then the teacher called all of my classmates until everyone has their positions.

As usual, no one dares to seat beside me.

Why? Simple! It's because I'm a quiet person.

And they think that it is weird.

Then the lecture started.

I am shocked when I saw Taehyung entering the room.

I take a look at my wristwatch and he is 15 minutes late.