IMAGINE 7:

Do You Remember? ( short story)

Part Two:

Third Person's Point Of View

"Yaaaahhhhhh"- you yawned, spreading your arms widely then looked at the sun shining brightly outside.

First morning in South Korea! Where should you go first? Hmmm...

While thinking, something sinked in on your mind.

You didn't washed your face yet. You giggled because of the thought.

While rubbing your eyes with both of your hands, you walked to the kitchen.

Your hand reached for the doorknob and opened it slowly, creating no sound.

But when you are opening it, you saw a foot....

Wait....A foot?!

Your eyes widened then continued opening the door then you saw a blonde man tearing something with his big scissors.

You jumped out of shock, resulting him to look at you like an innocent child then a rectangular smile formed in his lips

"Ah hehe.. Good morning R-Roshan."- he greeted you then sat properly.

"O-omo. What are you doing here?"- you asked him then looked at the thing he is tearing.

"Mm! I am making some things for you. Like decorations and such. If you are hungry, I've cooked breakfast for you. Hehe ^_____^ "- he said then continued what he is doing.

You sat infront of him, watching what he is doing then pouted.

"Why are you doing this?"- you asked him. Touching the old pants he is tearing.

"Ahhhh, that...."- he said then looked on the floor. It seems like he is thinking of what he'll answer you.

You just smiled.

"You are the blonde man yesterday, am I right?"- you asked.

He nodded and smiled awkwardly.

"You know what? You left me hanging yesterday."- you said then he looked at you confusedly.

"I-I mean, why do you know me? Did we know each other? huh? It's kinda confusing."- you said then your eyebrows crossed.

He just smiled again awkwardly then pushed you a little back.

"Go, go. Eat your foods now. It will taste better if you'll eat it while it's hot."- he said, pushing you away.