EXO - 5

Ni Hao~

                                    ~XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX~

DATE: May 16, 2014

Baekhyun's POV (11:57 AM)

Across the practice room, in the faraway corner, Tao sat on the floor. His back leaning against the wall. The look on his face and his posture screams of misery and emptiness . It was very painful to see. His face looks pale and his eyes swollen. 

Chanyeol told me about what happened yesterday. He said that Tao cried while singing. He didnt forget to mention how Tao looked like a lost kid in the grocery. Hah. Chanyeol will never miss a chance to make a joke out of anything.

I sat beside Kyungsoo, observing Tao. He might leave us too, like Kris. That's too far fetched. Impossible. Yet it happened to Kris. I know how close they are and it's almost like they're siblings, no..., almost like they're a couple. Tao and I are tight, we're even roommates so I know how he feels for Kris. 

                                    ~XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX~

'It was a tiresome day. Minseok hyung and I left earlier than the others. Its tough and confusing to have changes in our choreo, not to mention laborious. But I can't put my blame on Kris, it's not his fault, and I miss him too.

I'm lying on my bed trying to get some sleep, but its impossible. My mind cant seem to stop thinking about Kris leaving us. Its just too hard to accept it.

I started browsing my phone. Luhan have sent me his ebooks and reassured me that they're good. It was only after reading the scary part did I realize that it was a horror story. Urgh. Luhan told me not to read this before bed. Yeah, so I was forewarned. But it's too late, I'm too caught up with the story right now to stop reading it.

The story was about:

'A newlywed couple bought a new house away from the city. At first, they were so lovey-dovey and all. It was on the part when they were asleep in their bedroom when the door suddenly cracked open and a hair raising sound of a crying entity was heard. The woman was awakened by the noise. Frightened and struggling, she tried to awaken her husband. Then, a pale slender hand reached out and took hold her foot, she froze and turned around. She saw girl drenched with blood-'

"Ahhh!! Jebal! Jebal! No!!!" I shouted. 

And then a had was gripping my foot.

"Jebal!!!" I begged. 

"Hey! It's me!" Minseok hyung's voice answered in the darkness.

"Ohh.. hyung it's just you! You almost gave me a heart attack." I laughed.

"Like Luhan said, don't read his ebook's at night." Minseok hyung reminded. 

I nodded and turned my phone off.

"Go to sleep now." He said going back to sleep.

I lay on my bed trying to get some sleep. Minseok hyung seemed like his asleep already. Suddenly, the door opened and a crying voice can be heard- wait, what? Could it be-?? No!!