EXO - 2

DATE: MAY 14, 2014

Kris's POV (9:43 PM)

Close call. 

Dang it, I was almost seen. I hadn't expected this plan to be successful. Since I passed the lawsuit against SM Entertainment almost a month ago, the agency's prying eyes were always on me. 

But hey, I'm Kris.

Slipping out unnoticed is my style.

'Yes, yes I'm in here already, thank you. Bye.' I cut the call from my lawyer.

I want to go outside. I know I'm to stay and lock myself in this place. I'm grateful for my lawyer and all, but this is killing me. The pain in my chest has even intensified. I know this isn't because of my wretched heart disease. Even if I don't want to admit this to myself, my heart can't seem to lie. It's feeling the obvious.

I miss them. I miss the hyungs and the dongsengs. I miss Tao. It hasn't been a whole day but I already miss them. I miss the constant presence, the bickering and the practice. This room feels too empty and quiet.

What will they make out of what I did? Well, it doesn't matter. I just have to get used to this.

                                    ~XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX~

(Meanwhile in the practice room at the SMent Bldg, the 11 members can't stop their voicing out their confusion about Kris' whereabouts. This is the first time that a member is missing for so long.)

DATE: MAY 15, 2014

Minseok's POV (8:14 AM)

I think I've kept my silence, so to speak. It is perhaps time to tell them what I know. Seems like Kris won't be coming back now. He must've hidden himself well.

"Does anyone of you guys know something about Kris? Any mention or any hints from him about what's going on? Tao?" asked Suho.

"Kris-ge hasn't told me anything hyung! Recently he has been avoiding me, and was always with Minseok hyung's company." reasoned Tao.

"Hyung? Do you know anything about this?" Chanyeol pointedly asked me.

"Yeah hyung, Kris hyung has been close to you lately." agreed Chen.

Luhan's POV

Silence. 

Everyone stared expectantly at Minseok hyung. He wasn't the one to talk, but this time he has been more silent than usual. I mean, surely he should've expressed his curiosity by now?

"Kris... is leaving EXO." Minseok hyung broke the silence.

"Kkaebsong!~" Baekhyun interrupted jokingly. 

Then silence.

What? What is hyung playing at?

"What?you're serious hyung?" asked Baekhyun.

"Ha! That's not funny, hyung. This is not the time to be joking like that." reproached Chanyeol.

"No. No way hyung." said Kai.

"That's impossible." muttered Kyungsoo.

"You're kidding hyung!" said Tao.

"How can that be?" asked Sehun maknae.