EXO - 1

Hi! Please add this to your library T^T. I'll be delighted~

                                     ~XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX~

DATE: MAY 14, 2014.

11 of the EXO members are now on the 2nd floor of the SM building practicing hard for their upcoming solo concert. Kris is infuriatingly missing in action. Still, they continued practicing their parts without him. They have been thoroughly excited and pressured at the same time since it will be their first solo concert.

Tao's POV (6:05 PM)

To: Kris-ge

Message: Ge, where are you?

I texted for the hundredth time. It has been a whole day, a whole freaking day, and still, Kris hadn't replied even one of my texts. What's wrong with him? He had been more cold and secretive than his usual self lately. It also feels like he's been avoiding me since he started hanging with Minseok hyung.

The practice was backbreaking and we had to do a new position for the solo concert. We were bound to make things extra special since it will be our first solo concert. But without Kris-ge, our bone deep exhausting training will be for naught.

As I was wiping the sweat down to my jawline, Suho hyung approach me looking too tired and displeased.

"Has he replied yet?" hyung asked, in an exasperated voice.

"Yeah, where's our leader? shouldn't he know well than to skip our practice?" Chen hyung queried.

"A leader should set a good example to his members. Tsk." Kai commented.

"Maybe he had forgotten that he's a leader. Again." Baekhyun hyung jokingly said.

"Right. And went to his galaxy." Said Chanyeol hyung.

"I really don't know hyung. I'm so worried about Ge, he always instantly replies to my text. He didn't even answer my calls. The call always ended up to voice mail." I replied to Suho hyung. 

"Tell me when he replies ok?" Suho hyung asked.

"Yes hyung." I replied.

                                    ~XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX~

Minseok's POV 

It's hard to pretend that I don't know anything. I'm not the talkative type but keeping Kris's secret is really hard. Seeing their reactions costs all my resolve to not say anything. I don't know if agreeing to keep this secret is the right thing. This will be devastating to all of us, especially Tao.

But I made a promise to Kris to not say anything before he makes an escape. I think now though, he has finally made it out without the agency knowing where he is. 

                                    ~XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX~

The following day.

DATE: MAY 15, 2014

Lay's POV (7:01 AM)