EXO - 6

So, my editor-in-chief is here..!!!

Watch the video on the other side. I'm sure you'll laugh! xD

OMG!! Thanks for this AWESOME Book Cover by yuukieee. Thanks Chinggu! ^^.

                                    ~XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX~

DATE: MAY 17, 2014

Xiumin's POV (8:38 AM)

Everything is going smoothly somehow. Tao's focus seems to be improving. We understand Tao's situation and Baekhyun-ssi is hype enough to cheer him up and annoy him. He has been bugging Tao almost everytime now.

I saw Kris's post yesterday on his Instagram account. I didn't bother to post any picture on my account since I was just forced to make it when Luhan insisted that I should have one. That was the reason why Tao was acting so dejected yesterday. He had his hopes in a roller coaster ride. We can't contact Kris since the day he went AWOL. He seemed to have severed his contact to us. Now all Tao has of him is his updates online. The two are really close. It's just surprising for me that Tao did not notice anything from Kris. 

Last time it appeared that Tao had a nightmare. He seemed to have forgotten that Kris left because he walked straight out of our room, towards Kris's-Lay's-hyungnim's room, leaving the door open behind.

Last night, it looked as if he was crying. Maybe he had a nightmare, or maybe it was because of Kris, but Tao just hugged himself in his blanket. He didn't bother waking us up. Because he only want Kris. Only Kris. He doesn't want to be comforted by anyone but Kris.

I remember how it used to be. They were always seen together, they even showered together. I hope they didn't shower naked. In our earlier days, I thought that Tao was just being too childish because he asked me to shower with him and I declined his offer. He was too scared to shower alone. Come to think of it, he wasn't even the maknae, and he's even well versed in Chinese martial arts. But it turned out that he was the most immature one. That's when he eventually asked Kris and Kris grudgingly agreed, being the duizhang and all. Since then, when Tao showered, Kris will always accompany him.

We're here at the dorm, manager hyung said that we have a photoshoot tomorrow. 

As I walk through the halls back to our room, I heard someone laughing. I slipped my head through the door of that room and saw Tao and Baekhyun playing video games. It was Sehun's video game. They must have asked Sehun's permission to play it and Maknae must have consented seeing how Tao is. Sehun doesn't like anyone touching his things. Especially his toys, like that yellow larva in the animated show, Larva. That worm looked so much like him.

They seemed to be really enjoying the game. They noticed and turned to me.

"What's up hyung?" Asked Baekhyun, his lips forming a rectangle as he smiled brightly. His smile never fades, it's seems to be permanently plastered on his face. He's unique that way, its rare for people to just laugh their problems away. He's the mood maker here, the source of amusement. I've never seen him show his gloomy side. Maybe he hides himself when he's crying or something.

"I was walking back to our room to tell you guys that 'breakfast is ready' when I heard you laughing." I explained.

"Let's go, hyung! Let's eat!" Tao exclaimed. His face brighten up when I said 'breakfast'. That kids mood brightens up everytime the word food is mentioned. He really loves food and never looses his appetite. Tao stood up and giving a hand to Baekhyun and dragged him to the kitchen leaving me behind.