EXO - 8

T^T my Editor-in-chief went home yesterday...

                                    ~XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX~

Minseok's POV

I stayed in the room. I was alone. Tao and Baekhyun head out to bath together. Baekhyun is really a big of help. Seems like he couldn't decline Tao's offer after all. Because he knows what will happen. 

As I was laying down on my bed, Baekhyun and Tao enter the room. 

"Finished?" I simply asked them.

"Yep." Baekhyun simply replied too. Something's wrong with him. What happened? Something must have got to do with bathing together. Pfft. I don't think so. Seriously, there's something's off with him. Like, he's not in his usual self? The entertainer? The mood maker? His face frowned when he sat on his bed. Tao then sat beside him. They're really getting along. Baekhyun notice my intense stare. I averted my eyes. He maybe thinks I'm thinking why his like that.

"Hyung~ let's play!" Tao exclaimed, handing his iPad to Baekhyun.

"Uh.. How to play this?" Baekhyun asked, smiling. Ha! I know you're faking it! I've got you. Something must have happened when they're in the bathroom.

"Simple! This is how it does..." I stood up from my bed. I want some peace. Baekhyun notice and looked at me. I gesture him that I was heading out. He just nodded and turned back his attention to Tao.

I walked to Luhan's room. Twisting the knob really makes too much sound. I don't like it. It disturbs everybody inside that room. When I opened the door, wide open, I saw Chanyeol and Sehun playing with each other. I thought Sehun didn't want to let Chanyeol play with his video game since Chanyeol broke the other game console controller. Maybe they have made up that case. Or Sehun was just pushed by Luhan to let Chanyeol. This maknae always listens to his hyung, Luhan. 

Where's Kyungsoo anyway? I thought his here.

Luhan notice me then tapped the space beside him. I smiled at him. I walked towards his direction and sat beside him. Luhan then asked;

"So... Why are you here?" I faced him.

"Because Tao and Baekhyun was having their time alone." I said.

"Ohh.." Luhan oohed. He then looked away.

"That's why..." I heard him whispered to himself.

"That's why?" I questioned. His face quickly turned to me.

"Ahh! N-nothing!" He said, tensing up. I wonder why he's acting like that. I looked at him. I stared at his eyes so that he can't lie to me. I'm older than him. He should tell me. He then sighed, as if defeated. He then whispered;

"Chanyeol saw Baekhyun bathe with Tao... And he's j-jealous." 

I hummed at his statement. "That's why..." I unconsciously said what's in my mind.

"What 'that's why...'?" He said. That's why Baekhyun's like that. He must have thought that Chanyeol is angry with him. Lately Chanyeol have been alone since Kris left us.

"Baekhyun is complicated right now." I simply said. Luhan then oohed

                                    ~XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX~