Funny Pairings

Don't take this seriously. I was just BORED, like Sehun always does.

OMG! BAEKYEOL~ Watch the video on the side~

                                    ~XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX~

Funny pairings; if there's no Kris in EXO, do you know what will happened with the pairings?

No Kris, then there's no Taoris. Tao would hang out with Baekhyun, since they're close. Baekhyun would happily hang out with him too. Then, Baekyeol is out of the picture since Baekhyun would hang out with Tao. What will happened to Chanyeol?

Chanyeol would be hanging out with Kyungsoo and Luhan. Since Sehun doesn't let anyone touch his things, there's still a picture of HunHan. XD. Now, Kyungsoo was attached with Chanyeol. The question is; what about JongIn? He would ended up with Jongdae, since Jongdae is 'fun' to be with. What about 'XiuChen?' you asked?

Minseok? Hmm.. There's a. Possibility that he would hang out with Luhan and Suho. But, since, you know, HunHan will always keep their picture. So, there's Suho. It will be, 'XiuHo'? Or what? 'MinHo'? Nah. 'SuMin'? It sounds Xiumin. Hmm.. Nevermind their pairing name.

So, Lay. SuLay is not in the picture. What about him..? Well, maybe he won't hang out with someone since he can live with himself. But he needs company! Who is it? Ohh.. There's no other member to paired with.

Lay would ended up hanging out with Tao and Baekhyun. It might be. It mightn't be. Let's just see.

PAIRINGS:

BaekTao

ChanSoo

Kaichen

SuMin

HunHan

TRIO:

BaekLayTao

"Tao started it all." Chanyeol said.

"No! It's Kris." Argued Baekhyun.

"Right." Chanyeol agreed.

                                    ~XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoX~

[Sorry, can't update now. Neither tomorrow. Peace.]