Chapter 16: Artesia's Writing Passion

As soon as Artesia entered Wilma's room, she couldn't help herself but be amazed at what she saw. It was a very large and luxurious room where there is a king-sized bed, two other doors, a large grooming place, a piano, several types of guitars, and more unidentified musical instruments. The whole room is lit with a grand chandelier.

"W-Woooow..."

Wilma smiled and closed the door, "Are you amazed? Hihi. Actually, this room isn't exactly my own. I only stay here when I am on a mission here on Earth and when I wanted to stay in. I have a room similar to this one on the palace of our family on the Light Realm."

"What is a Light Realm?", said Artesia as she sat on the bed and lied blissfully.

"Light Realm is a world where the Light side of the universe dwells. On the other hand, the Dark Realm, is where your family reigns, a world where the dark side of the universe resides. Put together, the Light and Dark Realms are worlds that maintains the balance of the world.", said Wilma as she started stripping out her blood-stained clothes.

"Oh.", said Artesia as she held out her hand and conjured a purple flame on her hand. She smiled sadly, "I still can't accept the fact that I have powers, but I am happy to know I came from a Divine Family Lineage. Now I am itching to write a fantasy novel."

"Hmm? Write a fantasy novel, you say?", asked Wilma with utmost interest. Artesia nodded.

"Yeah. After all, books are my only best friends. They are like my very own worlds.", Artesia happily sat and told Wilma about her personal interests. "But moreover, I like writing. I like writing novels, essays, or even poems."

Wilma put some white dress on herself and sat with Artesia on the bed, "Lord David, your grand father, is also a writer, you know. Oh! And your Mom too!"

"Whaaaaat?", Artesia were so happy that she excitedly bounced on the bed, "Tell me more about their life as writers!"

"Hmmm. Let's see.", Wilma put her finger on her chin and looked at the ceiling. "Lord David and Princess Angelica had written their very own tales about their life as warriors. They had also wrote everything that happened during the previous wars where they all stood as legendary heroes of the universe. Oh! Now I remember where are those two novels!"

"REALLY!?", Artesia couldn't contain her excitement as Wilma stood and went to a small library on her room. Artesia also went there and helped her on searching for it.

"Hmmm.. where the heck did I put those two masterpieces.... Ah! Here it is!", Wilma pulled out two large books and gave it to Artesia.

Artesia's hands were shaking and her eyes are watering from the happiness of holding out two large books.

"Eternal Fantasies: Passion of a Love Triangle?", Artesia murmured as she held the first book of that series.

"Yes. I really loved that story.", blushed Wilma. "Oh. What a very good romantic and fantastical story that happened many decades ago between your Grandparents and my Grandma Yuki."

"Really? So your Grandma were also in loved with Grandpa David?"

"That's right. Lord David is exceptionally handsome, kind, and skilled that two great woman fell in love with him in the past.", smiled Wilma.

"I wonder what does he looks like at our age?", asked Artesia as both of them returned to the bed and she started flipping through the pages.

"Lord David... ummm..", Wilma blushed again and looked away. "He look exactly just like Arthur, with only the difference of hair color."

"Ah. That means he's also a nerdy geek.", scoffed Artesia.

"You may be right. Lord David has a specialty on technology, you know. My Grandpa Ranseim and him had invented a high tech assault plane once, and it was now owned by a certain special op team in the Philippines. If I remember my history well, they are ordinary humans who had fought alongside the Heavenly Warriors during the Holy War of Bahamut."