Chapter 34: The Death Battle Commencement

"Tsubasa! Got the sound systems that we prepared yesterday ready!?", asked Artesia with a wide grin as she were eager to fire away the ballistic missiles.

Tsubasa clicked her fingers, her whole body lit up, and her clothes had changed into a sleeveless shirt, a skirt, tigh-high socks, "Alright! Music mode initializing!"

"Whoa! What's this? I have no idea Tsubasa has a sound system!", asked Minerva.

Tsubasa winked and clicked her fingers on both hands. A speaker appeared on the ceiling of the cockpit.

"Hehe. I sang certain songs yesterday to vent out some of my anger.", smiled Artesia. "Tsubasa recorded them and enhanced their quality. Well here we go!"

"Don't get all the spotlights! We knew this all along and we boys also put some songs on her system!", grinned Shin.

"A-Anyway! Focus on the mission okay?", stuttered Minerva, like she's being careful not to go wild herself.

"Music start!", Tsubasa happily said.

A prelude of metal music boomed on the cockpit and the hairs of the team stood on their end caused by the systems monstrous HD quality music.

"I thought I was running after something carried over from my dreams"

Artesia's voice soon started. She put her hands on her controller and grinned.

"Let me initialize.", Arthur summoned thunders that boomed in the skies and struck some demons.

"Yet I'm stumbling into people on this narrow, winding road. It's not like I want to go back to the way things were back then,I'm just searching for the sky I've lost. I hope you understand.
Stop making that sad face as though you were a victim."

"Haaaaa!!!", Artesia roared and the Hyperion blasters incinerated the thousand demons ahead.

Sins don't end with tears,
You have to carry the pain forever.
Who am I waiting for in this maze with no exit in sight?
A blank notebook.
Make me want to release my feelings more and more
What do I want to escape from?
Is it reality?

"Way to go Artesia! Blast em blast em!", grinned Allen as they zoomed towards the explosion.

"Heh. Don't think its over yet.", Artesia switched modes on her virtual helmet. "Henry!"

"Roger!"

The wingtips on Tsubasa started transforming into two blaster ray guns!

"Burn in hell.", Artesia deviously smiled.

Makes me want to scream that we live on do u hear me?
I cant play it safe no more ... I've got nowhere to go home to.
There's still so much in life to remove this feeling.
(I'm on the way)
I even welcome this pain

As the blaster guns compiled huge balls of flames, they immediately blast ahead with intense power that almost scorched the world.

Azalea sighed and smiled, "Alright. Just a little more boom boom and we can annihilate them. Thanks to Tsubasa, she saved us the trouble of defeating their majority numbers."

For the things I miss
I have to apologize for this. Ah, I'm sorry.
I can't say it well. I'm just causing worry.
Everything that I embraced that day.
Everything that I will embrace tomorrow
I will not arrange them in any order.
I hope you understand.

"Artesia. Take the demons out front and below us. We are almost close to the island.", ordered Minerva while humming the song.

Artesia soon switched to the surface to shore and air mode and Henry prepared the ammunition.