Chapter 47: The Ever-Burning Passion of the Nightingales

Shin were grinning as he sped up along the waves of a furious sea while sparring with his father, Poseidon with their tridents.

"I will beat the pulp out of you, Dad!", he raised his spear and spun it. A portion of the ocean lifted up. Shin hovered a little and pointed his trident at Poseidon. "Water Beam Cannon!"

The waters gathered at tip of his trident and came blasting towards Poseidon.

His father chuckled and raised a finger. He pointed it out on the charging water beam and the instant it met, it was blasted in halves with a powerful blue water blade.

"What the hell?", gasped Shin and charged ahead with tidal waves at his wake. "Then take this!"

He roared and smashed his trident at Poseidon's single finger. He gasped once more to see that his Father wasn't even doing anything yet.

"Why you!", Shin were annoyed and went back. "I'll show you what it means to insult me!"

He spread his arms, making the seas more enraged. Giant water dragons soon loomed over and giant water sharks came charging at Poseidon. Each of them roaring with hyper voices of the raging seas.

Poseidon calmly summoned his own trident and smiled, "Not too shabby, Shin. You've grown strong. But unfortunately..."

With just one slash, all the water dragons and sharks came back to the seas.

"Grrrr!", Shin gripped his trident with anger.

"My son.", said Poseidon as a vortex of water encircles him."A demigod of the seas does not derive powers from a hot head. The seas comes more enraged and powerful with a calm mind from its master. I'll show you a concrete example."

He raised by his trident and his left hand. The entire oceans bursted upwards and formed colossal water hurricanes and tornados that almost terrified Shin.

Poseidon pointed his trident at Shin, "As a God of the Seas, every water particle won't defy my will. You could have defeated other opponent that way, but never me. If I directed this maelstrom of raging sea power towards you, will you be able to live after it?"

Shin glared at him and bursted with cyan aura, "Bring it on! I won't go down without a fight! I am Shin Nakahara of the Dark Nightingales!"

-----------------

Henry's sweat were pouring out as he kept on smashing every hard metals that Hephaestus summoned and threw at him.

"Haaaaaaa!!!", Henry roared and made his hammer burst with flames. Several giant metal boxes are rocketing towards him.

"Hammer of the Aegis!", his hammer smashed the metal until it all lined up, making it hard for him to counter the force.

"Is that all you got, Henry?", mocked Hephaestus. "You'll stay forever a support if you don't take this seriously!"

At that moment, he remembered his friends.

"My friends...", he said darkly while doing his best to hold the metal boxes up with his shaking and burning hammer. "My friends are all working hard to train! They're all fighting towards a brighter future! AS THEIR BLACK SMITH, I WILL BE THE MOST STURDY WARRIOR TO PROTECT THEM! HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

His hammer bursted with a rocket of flames, "Hammer of Justice!"

Soon, the metal boxes came flying on different directions.

"HAAAAAAAA!!!", he roared and flames engulfed his body. "I WON'T LET MYSELF BE LEFT BEHIND! I WON'T LET MYSELF FOREVER BE A LOSER! I'LL PROVE MYSELF RIGHT HERE AND NOW THAT I AM A PART OF THE DARK NIGHTINGALES!"