Episode 6

13X06~Tombstone

In the morning, Sam and Dean still weren't back yet from their case. You sleepily headed to the library, where you saw Jack with the computer. In anticipation of Sam and Dean's return, he had placed the pencil beside the computer. He can't wait to show the brothers, especially Sam, that he could move the pencil with his mind. 

Jack asked if you could help him. Jack's trying to find a case but he's having some problems. Both of you had zero clue on how to find a case, but watching Sam and Dean on their computers, you had a rough idea on what to do. You and Jack helped each other, laying out whatever information you each knew. It felt like you're working on a group project together.

There seemed to be a potential case in Dodge City, Kansas. Jack believed it's zombies. You looked around the bookshelves, for anything related to zombies. There's two. 

"Jack, you sure it's zombies? Wouldn't that mean like... The apocalypse?" You asked, grabbing the two books. 

"It's our best shot." Jack said, nodding. You shrugged and nodded along. 

As you flipped through the books, you were wondering if the apocalypse had ever happened. Sam and Dean have been through Heaven and Hell, know God personally, is it possible that they've been through an apocalypse? If it's true, what's it like?

You both heard the bunker door open. "How'd it go?" Jack asked Sam and Dean, eyes still fixed on the screen.

"Hey Sam, Dean." You said, your gaze not leaving the books. 

"Well..." Dean said, walking into the library.

"Jack, um..." Sam trailed away.

Jack stopped typing and looked up. "What's wrong?" Jack and you asked at the same time.

A man in a trench coat with a blue tie walked into the library. You looked at him, his description seemed familiar, too familiar. 

"Hello Jack." The man said. 

Then it hit you. Castiel?

"Castiel?" Jack asked. 

"Yeah it's me." Castiel said. 

"No." Jack said in disbelief, getting up. "We burned your body, and what's burned stays dead. How..."

"Well, that's the question we've been askin'." Dean said. 

You stared at Castiel. Your hands reached to your knife. Sam, Dean, you sure you didn't bring home a ghost or something? This is Castiel, in the flesh? Even though we burned his body? Can angels revive themselves?

"Jack... Did you, uh... Did you bring Cass back?" Sam asked.

"I don't know. I wanted him back. I... Begged for him to come back, but..." Jack trailed away.

"Well here he is." Dean said.

"Because of me?" Jack asked.

You walked a little closer to Jack, whispering into his ear. "Remember that time you called Castiel's name and your eyes were glowing?" 

Jack turned to you, nodding. All of you were still trying to process what's going on. You're sure that Jack had done something to bring Castiel back.

"We don't know. We don't know, Jack. But we- we think maybe." Sam said.

"Thank you, Jack." Castiel said.

Jack was at a lost of words. He walked closer to Castiel, hugging him. "I missed you so much." He said.