Episode 22

13X22~Exodus

Sam walked over to Mary, who immediately embraced him with a tight hug. Dean, still in shock, as were the rest of you, asked "Sam? What happened?".

"He, uh..." Sam cleared his throat, beckoning his head towards Lucifer. "He brought me back." 

"It's what I do." Lucifer said with a smile. 

"It is not what you- How did you get in here?" Castiel demanded. 

"VIP pass. I'm with the band." Lucifer chuckled. "Come on, shouldn't you be thanking me? I-I gave Sammy an extra life. Besides, what with my... Little bro here being a hot mess, I figured you'd need me. So I'm here to join the team." 

Lucifer took a few steps closer to you, Jack, Castiel and Gabriel. You instinctively stood in front of Jack, putting a cautious hand in front of him. The Devil himself was standing in front of you right now. 

"Your name is Jack." Lucifer said, pointing at Jack. 

"And yours is Lucifer." Jack said. 

"No, no. No." Dean snapped. "You don't talk to him. And you, don't listen to him."

"Um, don't you think that's his choice?" Lucifer argued.

"No." You and Castiel said at the same time. 

"Are you trying to keep me from my son?" Lucifer asked. 

"Well, this is Kelly Kline's son." Castiel replied.

"He's nothing like you." You added.

"Don't say he's nothing like me. I'm the only one who understands him. This power he has? I'm powerful, dangerous, ruthless. In the best sense, though." Lucifer explained. 

"No. Kill him." Dean ordered. 

"He can't. He's not strong enough." Lucifer chuckled. 

"Dean-"

"You've got the blade!" Dean cut into Gabriel's words. 

"Stop it." Jack whispered. 

"He's the Devil! Kill him!" Dean continued.

"Stop it!" Jack yelled, immediately vanishing. 

You ticked your tongue as you pushed Lucifer roughly. "Oh wow way to go, 'dad'!" 

Gabriel volunteered himself to look for Jack, which you joined but he shook his head. To Gabriel, you were better off here. You reluctantly agreed and sighed. 

Lucifer, still trying to explain himself on why he shouldn't be dead by now, gave some unfortunately good reasons. He is an archangel at much higher power, compared to Gabriel, and he has faced off with this world's Michael. As soon as he made his points and demanded respect, Castiel pulled out a pair of angel cuffs from Dean's backpack.

"In case your innate evil overwhelms this newfound team spirit, you won't mind wearing these then, will you? You're not at full power, they should hold you." Castiel said. Lucifer willingly surrendered himself to Castiel's request.

"So if you're here, is the rift closed?" Sam asked. 

"No, it's open." Lucifer said, much to your relief. "I left Rowena some grace. So you have... I'm thinking... 31 hours, give or take?"

Sam and Dean set up a timer of 31 hours as Mary went back to business. You stayed with Castiel and Lucifer, looking around camp, hoping to see Gabriel return with Jack. 

"So, what did I miss on our Earth?" You asked Castiel with a smile. 

Castiel proceeded to tell you everything. Turns out, Castiel had missed out on quite some stuff with the Winchesters too. Asmodeus had got his hands on him and Lucifer at the same time, which Lucifer added in tiny bits and details of himself proudly. You rolled your eyes every time he spoke, there was never in a million years you would trust the Devil himself.