004

004:The Good Guy,The Bad Guy,The Normal One and The Weird One.

||Nam Min Young

And that's when I snapped. I need to stop this reckless man or else I might choke him to death..

I pursed my lips together as I ran forward to both of them,just as Yoo Beom raised his fist,I held on his hand tight,my nails almost piercing through his skin.

"Yah,Lee Yoo Beom!Stop spewing useless nonsense and shut the hell up!"

He scoffed and smirked at me,"Why are you protecting this attempted murderer?Are you blind or do you like him?"

I returned the same smirk as I let my fingernails pierce harder on his wrist "No,I have a very clear vision,thank you very much..I'm just protecting what makes more sense,Don't you see?"I glanced at Jae Chan's car,stopping my sentence for a while before continuing.

"This car is new,It seems like his still test driving it so it isn't a surprise if his car slips in the snow since his car is still brand new.."I grinned proudly,letting go of his reddened arm..

"Then he shouldn't have test driven it in the snow!"

I swear this guy..

I turned to him with a blank look and retorted "Then maybe he was test driving it when it wasn't snowing but it suddenly came so he had slipped in the snow,he must have test driven it today since his free and the weather caster said it would be perfectly sunny,that makes sense than your nonsense,does it?"I grinned again.

He seemed taken aback so he walked backward,silently laughing at how competitive I was,I didn't have the gut to turn around since I know his looking at me..

"So you believe him? Okay then..What about you,Hong Joo-ssi? Do you believe that I would've frame you for something I had caused?Do you believe what this lunatic is saying?"

Hong Joo was just staring at Jae Chan,there was a moment of silence until Hong Joo had her feet moving forward.

I stare at the such familiar scene in utter confusion,until that dream a few months ago snapped onto my mind.

They're gonna hug! Stop them! Min Young Stop- wait..why will I stop them? Aish don't get jealous you're
not even one inch close!

Before I could say anything,Hong Joo wrapped her arms around his waist,muttering words I couldn't make out.

I felt something pang on my heart but I couldn't recognize what it was.

All I could do was stare as Jae Chan patted her back..

[Time Skip]

"Who owns this white car over there?"My sister was so into staring at Jae Chan that she didn't notice the police until I nudged her shoulder.

"Oh,It's mine"

"And this one?"

"Its mine.."Jae Chan raised his hand.

"Okay,We'll talk about this on the police station but please head to the hospital first."They both nodded they're head as I just watched them then the policeman asked me.