017

Double Updateu^^

_______________________________________

017: I Do Like You

||Nam Min Young

I checked the multiple hospital records, almost pulling my hair out as I was confused on where the 2nd case had gone.

Before I could even sigh in frustration, the hospital speaker spoke, announcing that it was break so I sighed in relief instead.

I went to grab my purse and key, making sure to lock my office and the windows, I wouldn't want the papers to fly everywhere.

My phone rumbled against my coat's pocket, signalling me that a call was incoming, making me rummage through my coat and hold out the phone.

I tapped the answer call button without looking at the contact, lifting it up to my ear as I listen while walking my way into the cafeteria.

"Hey, Min Young!" The voice beamed, almost blasting my ear at the hyped voice.

My shoulders flinch at the voice and looked over the contact, "Hong Joo?"

"Hey, Sorry about that, That was Woo Tak."

"Huh? Why is Woo Take over there?" I asked, finally arriving at the cafeteria as I grabbed a black ceramic tray.

"Well, He was eating some pork belly alone and we somehow discussed over the matter of the Park Jun Mo case, and it seems like we both dreamt of it but we dreamt the opposite."

"Opposite? How come? " I asked again, placing a few amount of some mackerel stew, spicy kimchi fried rice and a small packet of mango juice.

"In my dream, Park Jun Mo was prosecuted while in Hong Joo's dream, he wasn't."Woo Tak answered.

"That means one of your dreams are correct," I stated obviously and sat on a pair of empty seats " Can you describe each of your dreams?"

"Well, in my dream, Jae Chan was stating out the evidences but it seems like Yoo Beom managed to sneak out of his true claims, so he wasn't prosecuted, It seems like his missed a detail." Hong Joo explained.

" I see, what about you, Woo Tak?" I questioned, biting a piece of my lunch before listening attentively.

"Well, for mine, the detective seemed to lock them in his claims, making them blurt out the truth without escape, Park Jun Mo even begged for innocence." Woo Tak explained after.

"Hmm.." I bit my chopstick, looking outside the wide window in daze.

"What do you think?" Hong Joo asked, making me furrow my eye brows before I realized a tiny detail.

"Wait, That's it!" I gleamed, releasing the chopstick as I sat firmly.

"Hmm?"

"Woo Tak, You said that the detective investigated in your dream, correct?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"And Jae Chan investigated in your dream, right Hong Joo?"

"Yeah, He did."

I snap my fingers, fully qualifying the fact and difference I thought of.

"There it is, It means that if Jae Chan lets Mr. Choi to investigate instead of him, Park Jun Mo will be prosecuted."