009

009: Coincidence,or Fate?

||Nam Min Young

I tapped and tapped my pen against the hardwood table,mindlessly repeating the same action.

The blackboard stare at me while I stare back,well,even more devastated.

I sigh for the nth time and glance over the clock like an owl,greedy to fall asleep,the ticking ringed in my ears as I couldn't focus to what our professor was saying.

I blinked blankly with such unexplained feelings and felt more and more devastated of myself.

Like,who could've thought that I'd receive my first kiss like that? And over a mean prosecutor who is 5 years older than me? Yeah,unexpected.

"Mrs.Nam?" The professor called,out of instinct, I shoot up from my seat and accidentally hit my bruised knee but acted like nothing happened at all.

"Yes,Professor?"

"Could you please tell me what potassium cyanide is?"

"Pottasium Cyanide is a poisonous chemical which can guarantee people or animals with 100% of killing substance,It is also used on fishing but is rarely used because the liquid's substance is truly dangerous." Phew,Good thing I did some advanced reading or else I wouldn't ace off the question.

"Very Good,Mrs. Nam,I thought you weren't listening but I was wrong,although,stop staring around the whole classroom," The professor chuckled, good thing his kind or else he could've sent me straight to the detention room.

I smiled sheepishly,making him send a soft laugh before going back on teaching

[Time Skip]

The time flew fast like a swirling tornado and the bell rang,making the professor stop on his medical lesson and dismiss us.

"Okay,We will continue this discussion tomorrow,And remember,graduation is 4 days away,be ready! Class dismissed." With that,the professor left the room,the loud ruckus erupted the classroom as soon as the door closed,the girls and guys gossiping topics such as the graduation this coming Sunday.

"Hey Min Young-ah!Since the graduation is upcoming,let's go shopping! And let's also taste the newly opened homemade restaurant at the corner,my treat!"Ahyeong gleamed,probably her words gleaming more brightly than the sun.

" Sorry,Yeong..But I'll have to pass."As soon as I ended my sentence,Ahyeong cupped my face,examining as if I was a piece of a puzzle

"What?Is this really Min Young? Refusing food?! Hey! You! What did you do to my Min Young!Release heeeerrr!" Ahyeong chirped like a child.

I let out a small laugh, "It's not like that,I just have some family business to attend." Ahyeong pouted,showing her 'sobbing' face.

"Hmmph,all right,maybe next time,then you'll miss the chance of seeing Jae Hoon in arca—"

"Ain't Woking on me,Kim Ahyeong." I blurted,displeased.

She gave up with her palms forward into her face and bid me a goodbye,hanging out with our other squad which we hang out to sometimes.

No,nothing's really wrong with my family,I just had this dream of what's gonna happen tonight.

I gathered all my school materials and sided them altogether inside my bag,hanging it over my shoulder before walking out my way home.

[Time Skip Again because I'm awesome lol]

I layed the bottom of my backpack beside the nightstand cabinet,carrying my way into the bathroom with a glamorous trail of footsteps.

I rinse away the sweat from the long distance running that I earned a few moments ago and replaced it with my white soap which has the scent chocolate mocha I love.

I let the water touch my dry hair and rinsed the unflattering smell,replacing it with sweet ones.

I dryed myself off as I headed out the shower,throwing my previous clothes with new navy V-neck blouse matched with black thin leggings that wraps perfectly around my toned lower body.

I'm not bragging or anything,just proud that I run 15 meters a day.

I was too lazy -and unsatisfied- to braid my hair like usual so I just ended up putting it in a high ponytail.

I don't actually have a shift on the restaurant for today because I only get one on weekends,But today is an exception

My jaw drop open as the metal chopstick pierce through Eonni's skin,So Yoon's mouth widened in shock as the chopstick was removed from Hong Joo's hand,the trickling blood flowing slowly.

It scared me,how the chopstick burned down its way to her skin,It must've hurt,badly.

So,I ended up here,helping my sister and mom on our ssamgyeopsal restaurant instead of enjoying my graduation pre-blow out with my friends.

Who cares anyway,i already have enough clothes and accessories.

I held either part of the big basin filled with the water I used to washed the ingredients, I stood up while struggling to hold the basin filled of weight.

Out of Nowhere,Woo Tak appeared before me and snatched the basin out of my hands,"If you're going to be a neurosurgeon,don't hurt your and by lifting heavy weights!" He nagged,bringing the basin down to the ground.

"Oh? Woo Tak-ssi? What are you doing here?"

"I came here to eat some of your popular pork belly,with a fri— I mean,uhh...Acquaintance?"
Woo Tak stepped aside,revealing a man in a—

Great,just a person I least wanted to see,wow. I'm doomed.

But wait,why is Jae Chan-ssi in here?Isn't Woo Take supposed to come with—

Wait,did Jae Chan dreamt of this?

"Wait,why are you here? Isn't Woo Tak supposed to— never mind, Come in.." I stopped mid sentence and welcomed them inside,trailing behind the trio with pure confusion.

I set up a table for them and gave them aprons,giving them extra service by opening the heater for the grill myself.

I started wiping the tables beside their table and noticed Woo Tak observing the environment of our restaurant.

I felt even more confused, Does he?.. Aye,Can't be...

I shrugged the thought of and continued wiping the other tables,I glance over Woo Tak again as I hear his booming voice.

"One,Two...Three..." He brought each of his fingers down slowly.

My eyes widen as the door swifts open right on time when he brought his last finger down.

No way..

"That person,you know that guy well,don't you?"

______________________________

To Be Continued on 010

You guys seem to like this book a lot so I tried updating as soon as possible~

[]
Min Young ran away,scared of the hooded man following her.

She ran and ran until her feet felt numb,she stopped on an alleyway,sighing in relief when she saw the man run the other way.

Not until a hand held her wrist.

"Got You,Sweetheart.."
[]