001

001:Dreaming Of You

||Nam Min Young||

The rain began to pour,trickling down from the clouds into the hard cement pavement.

I saw myself,gripping 'my' hand around the ceramic part of the white umbrella 'I've' been holding.

'I' looked straight ahead and found a young man wearing a black suit,looking at 'me' with those blackish brunette eyes and a wide shivering smile.

'I' saw myself tear up and also break into a big smile,'my' eyes quivered as 'I' restrained myself from hollering out.

'my' strong grip on the umbrella loosened as I finally let go of it and move 'my' feet straight ahead to the man who was shivering against the rain.

'I' wrapped my hands around the man's neck,taking him by surprise,'my' hands reached to cup his face as I leaned in,tears finally found it's way down my cheeks,getting mixed from his own tears.

We smiled against each other's warmth under the continuously pouring of the rain.

I shot up from my bed as a small screech reached out from my mouth,I quickly grabbed the small heart shaped sticky notes from my nightstand and moved my hand with a fast motion you can't make out.

February 14 2016,

=06:45 am=

At a rainy day in the middle of July,I saw myself kiss a man I have never met but I would meet in the future.

Nam Min Young

I grabbed the note away and stick it on my cabinet mirror,I soon ended up smiling at the thought of having my first kiss...

"Yah! Dongsaeng-ah! Can you buy some chicken on the other restaurant? I still didn't get my extra piece!"

I rolled my eyes and went to my closet,I ended up wearing a blue oversized sweater and ripped jeans.

My feet left my room and headed to the kitchen where my weird sister is at...

"Yah Eonni,Don't you have anything better to do?If you keep on ordering me to buy chicken then might as well build a chicken farm yourself..." I deadpanned with my usual monotone voice

She slowly set her eyes on me with her death glare,"Yah.. Don't you mess with me,I had a totally bad dream!"

"Hmm? What's it about?"

My mom ruffled my hair and went it fix the curtains with words leaving her mouth "Hong Joo had a dream about herself hugging a guy she never met."

I shifted on my position from resting on the counter to looking straight at my sister.

"Eh? You had that too?"

"Too? What do you mean?"

"I had a dream about myself kissing a man I have never met"I cringed

Both my mom and sis had they're jaw dropping,they both cooed at me as I started to get annoyed,I clicked my tongue before heading out the house to buy my sisters stupid chickens.