Award function ( part_3 )

A very warm bear hug to

@shivika1992 ,

@Prachimota1 ,

@Poopy1992 and

all those who voted.

Guys your comments and votes are priceless for me.

______________________________________

When trio walked to the stage Arnav started thanking his wife for always being there with him and his sister like friend Anika.

The moment Anika walked to the stage Shivaay's and Anika's eyes got locked and both were lost in a world of their own. Anika looked devastated beyond repair but she suddenly felt calm , his mere presence did it. He does this every time. He hurts her and then soothes her. She did not know whether he was hers or not. But she knew that her heart beats for him and him only.

Anika was the one to break the eye lock when the host said "We are glad that such a talented singer is with us right now. Ms. Anika we would like you to sing a song for us if it's not too much to ask for."

Anika agreed to sing a song and soon the stage was cleared by all leaving Anika and musicians in charge.

Anika looked at Shivaay and she started singing the song , the words were as if she was telling this to him.

(Guys listen to the song I have linked above as you read further)

 Oh, you can't hear me cry

See my dreams all die

From where you're standing

On your own.

It's so quiet here

And I feel so cold

This house no longer

Feels like home.

(Ooooooohhhhh mmmmhhhhhhh...) [x2] 

Anika remembers how Shivaay had asked her to leave his life and let him live happily. How he could not see that how he is breaking Anika piece by piece in the most cruel way. How he could not see that she has loved and only loved him. She had imagined her future with him and him only. How it does not affect him to see her all shattered there begging him to tell her that this is just a stupid prank. How her heart had felt all alone and met with the same coldness it had experienced all her life. When she was with him she had felt like she was finally home but now this Mansion does not fell like home.

Oh, when you told me you'd leave

I felt like I couldn't breathe

My aching body fell to the floor

Then I called you at home

You said that you weren't alone

I should've known better

Now it hurts much more.

(Ooooooohhhhh mmmmhhhhhhh...) [x2] 

Anika went to her house and remembers how Shivaay had told her "Don't worry Anika I will make the divorce proceedings fast so that we both can live our lives as we want to. " Anika felt the darkness engulfing her. She started feeling suffocated and her legs soon gave up. She fell to the floor which was as cold as her heart now. But Anika still had a weak hope that maybe he is not doing all this on his own. Maybe just maybe he is forced into all this. With this hope she calls him but he again tells her to accept that he has moved on as soon as possible. He now loves Tanya and is with her. He calls her a fool to not be able to see it. Anika curses herself for having a false hope and making a fool of herself. She should have known that Shivaay has never loved her and can never love a girl like her who has nothing but her heart to offer. It hurts her so much to think that he is a clear sky and she is just a middle class girl on earth. He will always be out of her reach. They can never be one.

You caused my heart to bleed and

You still owe me a reason

'Cause I can't figure out why...

Why I'm alone and freezing

While you're in the bed that she's in

And I'm just left alone to cry

(Oh woah oh oh, oh whoa oh oh, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah...) [x4]

[x2:] 

Love was never on Anika's list. She did not ever wanted to fall in love. She knew that it would eat her up if the person she loved did not reciprocates this feeling. And what she feared all her life happened. She fell for Shivaay and now that he has made it crystal clear that he loves someone else and there's no place for Anika in his heart and life , she felt her heart bleeding. She wants to know why the one person she loved unconditionally is hell bent to destroy her. She wants to ask him why she is once again left alone while he is living his life happily with someone else and all she can do is cry on her fate.

 You caused my heart to bleed and

You still owe me a reason

'Cause I can't figure out why...

Oh, you can't hear me cry

See my dreams all die

From where you're standing

On your own.

It's so quiet here

And I feel so cold

This house no longer

Feels like home.  

Shivaay once made her feel alive but then he himself left her alone to deal with her broken heart. It's because of him , her heart's bleeding. She wants to ask him why he did this to her? After all this while she is not able to trust anyone. She no longer has the courage to dream something. Because her life which she felt was a dream come true when she was with Shivaay turned out to the nightmare of her life. She is left all alone with the constantly increasing coldness that is ready to engulf her heart in it. He is no longer the one Anika wants to find her comfort in , her safety in  , her dreams in and her partner in all situations that life has to offer. She no longer wants to find her solace in him.  He is not her home anymore.

She cries and curses her fate for being so cruel to her.

______________________________________

It's my first try at writing .

 Should I continue?

Let me know your views on it by your votes and comments.

Fingers crossed...

Signing off

twinkle_night