The Dreaded Letter ( part_7 )

A warm bear hug to all those who have voted and commented.
Thank you @ RifaShamna
and @ aggtrannum001 for following me.
______________________________________
Anika knew that Shivaay loved her dearly. Had she not gone away from him on her own , he would have never let her leave. But still all this time , in some deep corner of her heart she wanted him to find her. She wanted to spend her counted days with him. She realised that she had started living truly after she had met him , had fallen in love with him. And now she wanted to live fully before dying. Still she tried hard to make him leave , ignoring her heart which kept on pleading him to be just with her. But when he told her that he would always be there waiting for her , she couldn't resist throwing herself in his arms.
She said ' I love you , Shivaay. These months that we spent apart were no less than nightmares for me. '
They hugged so tight that it looked like their life depended on it. And finally they both felt complete at heart and soul.
They broke the hug after about 5 minutes and Shivaay said ' Come let's meet Sahil. He was complaining that I no longer come with his sister to meet him. '
Anika chuckled hearing him and said ' Shivaay , you go. I'll join you in a bit. '
Shivaay got worried and asked ' Is everything alright? '
Anika got teary eyed by hearing his voice which held love and concern for her. She smiled and assured him ' Shivaay , I am alright. I just need a moment. '
Understanding and not asking anything further he closed the distance between them and kissed her forehead and said ' I'll be waiting for you. Come fast. '
Anika watched his retreating figure and took a deep breath. She thought that there's no turning back now. She took out her phone and called someone.
*       *       *        *        *        *       *       *
In a room at Oberoi Mansion , a cellphone is ringing. A person enters the room and as soon as the person sees the caller identity a smile spreads on that person's face. While answering the phone , the person said ' I thought you forgot me. '
______________________________________
Who do you think had Anika called?Type in your answers in your comments.
Do let me know what do you think about this part by your votes and comments.

Signing off
twinkle_night