Prologue

Prologue

Delhi

24 November 2016

Arnav Singh raizada is just like robot he did not know when nights come when days gone he is just stay like statue he do only work he forgot to eat his breakfast, lunch, even dinner and medicines... He become stone his heart become rock...

Raizada mansion
At night 9 o,clock

Arnav is doing work on his laptop when anjali came in his room with food..

Anjali: chotte
Arnav: get out! How many times I have to tell you don't come into my room did not you get it Mrs. Jha... (angry lion roar)

(Anjali taken back to hear his roar...)

Anjali: cho..

(Arnav cut it..)

Arnav: you lost the right to call me chotte Mrs. Jha....
Anjali: chotte I..
Arnav: get out from my room right now...

(Anjali ignore and go near him..with food..)

Arnav: I said get out...

(He pushed the tray of food which fell on floor with good force... Anjali taken back..Shayam enter in his room...)

Shayam: arnav what happened? What's wrong?
Arnav: whats wrong,? Jiju tell your wife don't dare to come in my room ever... And also tell her stop to show your so called concerned towards me.
Anjali: I am your Di Chotte how...
Arnav: oh just shut up! You lost your place in my life..
Shayam: Arnav calm down... Anjali you go from here right now...

(Anjali leave from there...)

Shayam: arnav till when you'll miss behave with your Di...
Arnav: jab tak wo mujhe meri Khushi na louta dy.. sahi salamat

( till she won't return my khushi to me safe )

(Shayam sigh.. He nodded helplessly and left to his room... He won't say anything cuz Anjali is mistaken in past she done very wrong and for that mistake she will suffer forever...)

To be continued!!