Chapter No # 3

Chapter No # 3

Delhi
Arnav layed on bed when his phone beeped and he opened What's app... Got lavanya's massage...

"Muski my Angel "

He looking at pictures...

Arnav: She is so Beautiful... Just like My Khushi... Her Eyes are reminding Me, My Khushi's Eyes.... She has Adorable Smile.....

(His phone rung...)

Arnav: hello...
Caller: ASR We got information about Mrs. ASR...
Arnav: what information?
Caller: when She left from RM She met with Accident and...
Arnav: and what damm it? Tell Me She is fine?
Caller: ASR I don't know She is fine or not but who did that accident I got Her Name.

(Arnav's heart beating fast... Anger rosed)

Arnav: who is She??
Caller: ASR woh.
Arnav: tell me damm it who is She?
Caller: Your Sister Anjali Jha..
Arnav: whattt?
Caller: yes ASR where Accident happened We investigated in that Area and few Shopkeepers saw Anjali mam's Car
Arnav: are you sure?
Caller: yes 100% sure ASR even few people saw Anjali ma'm Inside the Car...
Arnav: ok I'll see Her.. Any other information about Khushi?
Caller: I got News She is in Mumbai but I have to confirm Myself going there..
Arnav: ok...

(He hanged Call and stood from bed went downstairs in full angry Lion. He saw Anjali sitting on sofa with her friends laughing and playing cards and drinking vodka.. Her friend speak..)

Kaya: Hey Anjali You are Genius han first you ready for their Marriage to show them. Then You separate them without any hurdle.
Anjali: well Kaya what Arnav did with My Mumma because of that Stupid Middle Class Girl I can't spare her na
Diya: yeah afterall you are Maya Rajpout Blood Daughter how can you sit quitely.
Raima: but still you did wrong She was Pregnant Anjali..
Anjali: oh fuck off Raima she was snatching My Jackpot that fool ASR.. But My Stupid Husband mess everything...

(They heard clapping sounds and all turn to see him.. Oops ASR shooting fire on Anjali.. He drag her in Middle of hall and) 

Tisshhhh...

Arnav: this one slap for being cruel to me....