Promise

"Y/nnnn..."
"Come on (y/n) it wasn't so bad it was actually quite amusing" The only response from me was the flick of the middle finger.
I could still feel the slime stick to my shoes against the pavement of the village sidewalk. The ickiness feeling literally made me want to jump in the pond until I was cleaned of pure of dirt. Kirito is the one to thank for taking me to is impressively design village without having a chance to go near a shower.  The light was view was slightly dim as swarms of the crowd when by hopefully not taking any attention to our appearance. The traditional decorations places in plain sight from every view your eyes could take, not one thing out of place. Now our energy from a distance walk has diminished leading us from this point on a bench. Which gave us to be alone and relax for a bit. Not going to lie the bench could be the only items not as extravagant. Even the food served to seem too unreal to eat almost like it wasn't meant to eat in the first place. maybe that a bit over the top. Fortunately, I save myself the embarrassment of moaning in delight every bite I ate.

" being slimy and sticky is totally something to be amused about," I said with my voice dripping with sarcasm. So with one last complaint about the slime, I didn't hesitate to lay my back n kirito shoulder knowing he wouldn't mind.
"well it won't be last that for long" he mutter with a small smirk. Suddenly, the clanking sound of armor heralded the arrival of another group of players. We quickly widened the distance between us. The leader of the group and the other player all have flustered cheek more likely to be drunk out of their minds.

" Heeey kirieto long no see" I guess kirito know this guy but judging by the lack of excitement in his response he's not thrill more like bored.
" oh hey..Klein still alive huh?"
" jezz you haven't changed a bit...wait woah you're a solo player what the hell are you doing with a....girl?!" The red haired drunk called Klein when wide under his bandana as he saw
(y/n).
" I'll introduce you, this is (Y/n)-
" I'm the almighty sexy Klein report for duty hehe" his cringey wink literally want throw up not to mention clawing my eyes out for his lame tactics of flirting.
" I'd slap you but that would be animal abuse,player"
"Im a gamer,players get chick I get achievements"

The harsh kicked slammed directly on Klein's face making him unconscious and falling to the ground but got caught by his other friends. Then the continue to drag him pass us.
" your friends with him?"
" it would have happen eventually" he said not looking at my direction. He a bit unease with hint of jealous in his eyes. By that quick kick as the reaction his jealous is oozing on his body language. I walk a few steps close to his face. Then put my hands up onto his cheeks squishing them making him looking like a fish. I when on my tippy toes to put his lips onto mine for just a peck. Suddenly a drops of rain fell multiple time across my face stopping me to go any further.

" it raining? I said shocked. He did a simple action of replacing my hand on to the back of his neck. He proceeded to gently place his hands on my waist. When he answer we were all wet head to toe.
"Surprise" A full smile was well rather force and awkward. It was cringey but can't believe I'm say this but somehow funny. I tried so hard to not to laugh but it to difficult. I let out a chuckle and shook my head.
"kinda cliché swordmen"
He didn't reply but a small frown form before vanishing.
"Kirito?" He hold on my waist tighten a bit while looking over to the side in thought.
"...well...uhmmm I was thinking....does our relationship only exist in this world?"
" and why the hell you think that?"
I said trying to control my frustration building up. He look straight into my eyes his nervousness fading away.
" I never thought I would feel something like this.
What I trying to say is that you mean the world to me and I don't want to let you go!"
Ok I wasn't expecting a answer like that. I just stare in aw completely speechless.
" I probably sound stupid..." After a bit of processing I knew what I was going to say.
" your right you do sound stupid....I don't give a damn if this is a virtual world my feelings for you are real and that won't  change " I took a step closer taking hold of his hand.
"When we make it back to the real world I'll find you that a promise" I said holding my pinky up. Suddenly an coated arrow of poison pierce through the center of may hand moving it away from kirito.
"Ahhh!!" It starts to burn slowly throughout my hand almost paralyzing it. The surprise attack put up our guard searching everywhere but their wasn't another attack. I observe the the arrow closer to see one word that brought instant dred.
Die.

If you like this chapter then please make sure to vote!!!
See ya next chapter!😋✌🏻️